Sub Hilt fund raiser project

Bruce,

Hope my small contribution helps out. paypal 1

Thank you for letting us all help as we can. Let's hear it for Bruce and Michael bump1

Mike

Hello Bruce,
I'm in for $20.00. Paypal sent. It's a great project for a great cause. Winning a Bump sub-hilt would just be icing on the cake. 2thumbs

Thanks,
David Crawford

Mr.Bump a very nice thing to do. 40.00 on the way via paypal.
May God bless you more.
Stan

I'm in too. Paypal sent. And hello because I'm new on this forum (but I can see names I met on BF...). This is a great project.

I'm in too. Paypal sent. And hello because I'm new on this forum (but I can see names I met on BF...). This is a great project.

Patrick, Welcome to Knifedogs. I'm proud to get your first post.
Thanks for helping us out. Its such a good cause.

I'm in Bruce.PP sent.
Great project you and the church are doing.
Bless you.
Dave

How did you do that little flag with BUMP in it? 2thumbs

What little flag with Bump in it Bruce bump1??? ooopsluvsite1bouncewow1

Click the more button when selecting a smiley in advanced. As you can see Tracy & Dave have given us a plethora of ways to express ourselves outside the written word.

Mike

What little flag with Bump in it Bruce bump1??? ooopsluvsite1bouncewow1

Click the more button when selecting a smiley in advanced. As you can see Tracy & Dave have given us a plethora of ways to express ourselves outside the written word.

Mike

urock1 Thanks Mike! Cool

When will the date of the raffle be and when due the ticket sales end Bruce.

Brett,
The raffle ends in the first Week of November. You have until then to buy tickets. I need to find out exactly what day our church is calling in all the funds from the different members. I will post it for all to see on this threads front page.

urock1I just went to the first page and edited the sheath. Mike was going to make it but Paul Long called tonight and He is going to donate his time and materials to make the custom leather sheath! This knife is going to be so awesome.

Its been unbeliveable how people have stepped up not only to help with the knife and sheath but have also been buying raffle tickets to purchase the play ground equipment. They are coming in from all over USA and Canada. I have writers cramps just filling them out. This thread is finding its way to other forums and Facebook and Twittered also has infiltrated BF and has brought new visitors to our Knifedogs forum and some of them have joined us.

Anyway, I cant thank you guys enough for making all of this happen. Good dogs.

Last edited:
urock1I just went to the first page and edited the sheath. Mike was going to make it but Paul Long called tonight and He is going to donate his time and materials to make the custom leather sheath! This knife is going to be so awesome.

Its been unbeliveable how people have stepped up not only to help with the knife and sheath but have also been buying raffle tickets to purchase the play ground equipment. They are coming in from all over USA and Canada. I have writers cramps just filling them out. This thread is finding its way to other forums and Facebook and Twittered also has infiltrated BF and has brought new visitors to our Knifedogs forum and some of them have joined us.

Anyway, I cant thank you guys enough for making all of this happen. Good dogs.

How cool is that Bruce? I think it says a lot about your reputation that this has gained so much traction. You're one of the good guys and everyone knows it. You give so much that once in a while it has to come back to you, doesn't it? :D

Hello Mr. Bump,
I just sent $20 to you, Unique Transaction ID #8L55852211417484D
Beautiful knife, wonderful cause, what's not to like?

I'll take 8. Paypal has been sent! What a great project, cause, and knife! And great men to make it all happen.

--nathan

Thanks again guys! We are getting closer to its actual value. What is the actual value? I dunno but it has the best of everything going for it. The CMP 154 steel, $117 for the stag, $20 for the amber dye, MS and Son doing the work, Paul Bos heat treating, Ken Hurst engraving and a Paul Long sheath. I dont really know what the value is but it is a couple thousand easy. I just want to sell tickets to help pay for the playground. You guys are the best!

Sounds like a very worthy cause I will be buying tickets soon. Very thoughtful for you to be doing this.

Back