Sub Hilt fund raiser project

I don't know. I hate to disagree with you Bruce but I think this is closer to a $4K knife. Still need to sell a few more tickets.

I'd like to see this donation written up in Blade or somewhere visible online. I don't know where that would be, I guess. Anyone have any contacts? I have exactly zero influence with anyone, including in my own household. :)

Can I send payment by PayPal or do you want a check, or MO sent your way. I promise not to put raffle in the commit box at PayPal.....it would be marked Gift.

Brad

Can I send payment by PayPal or do you want a check, or MO sent your way. I promise not to put raffle in the commit box at PayPal.....it would be marked Gift.

Brad

Hi Brad. I think you should send a check. Sorry its not very convienent but I'm afraid of them now. I hope this doesnt cause much trouble for people.
Thanks in advance,
Bruce

Bruce,

Sorry I've been dragging my feet on this. I have a check in route to you from my wife and I. Nadine has told me we need 10 tickets, so I have a check on its way to you for $40.

Nadine and I were married on the beach in Negril in June of '06 and really enjoyed our week we spent there. The people there were awesome and really made it an exceptionally amazing occassion.

EDIT: Bruce, after thinking of about it, I'm sending a USPS M.O. instead. I think that will make things easier on you than a personal check.

Last edited:
Bruce,

Sorry I've been dragging my feet on this. I have a check in route to you from my wife and I. Nadine has told me we need 10 tickets, so I have a check on its way to you for $40.

Nadine and I were married on the beach in Negril in June of '06 and really enjoyed our week we spent there. The people there were awesome and really made it an exceptionally amazing occassion.

EDIT: Bruce, after thinking of about it, I'm sending a USPS M.O. instead. I think that will make things easier on you than a personal check.

That sounds like a beutiful wedding. Congrats to the newly weds. We will celebrate our 35th next July.
Thanks so much for helping us out on this fund raiser. We have had so many nice people jump onboard. Its heartwarming for sure. I cant wait to see those kids go crazy on their new playground. Embracing Orphans thanks you.

I have apparently exceeded my free bandwidth in my photobucket account for the month. Instead of waiting until the 16th so it will reset to zero, I ponied up for a "pro" account for $24.95 per year. Please give them time to process my account info and throw the main switch back on. I always thought it was too good to be true. Sheesh, Paypal and now Photobucket? Whats next?

Thanks guys for sending checks and Money orders. The time is growing close to the drawing date so if anybody else sends monies please email me also so you can get your tickets in the jar before the drawing day of November 6th. We will draw at 9:00 PM pacific time. and post the results at that time. I'm really excited about this drawing. We,ve never done this before and its been a fun, rewarding ride since the beginning.

Last edited:
Back