Some of my work

Nice looking knives Calvin. Interesting handles on 1st and 4th knives. What is the material you used?

Larry

Calvin, I had no idea you were so talented! 2thumbs I love the folder! cool 1 I have played around with a folder but didn't successfully finish it! That could have had something to do with the fact that I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing! :eek: :D I have taken a few apart in my younger years but had no idea on the layout in building one so assembling one from my own parts from scratch was not successful but I haven't given up on the idea of a building a folder yet!

Last edited:
Calvin, I had no idea you were so talented! 2thumbs I love the folder! cool 1 I have played around with a folder but didn't successfully finish it! That could have had something to do with the fact that I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing! :eek: :D I have taken a few apart in my younger years but had no idea on the layout in building one so assembling one from my own parts from scratch was not successful but I haven't given up on the idea of a building a folder yet!

Come see me and I'll help you.

Thanks Calvin. I have heard that it could be used for scales but wouldn't have a clue as to how to use it.

Carey

It's very thin so I glue onto 1/8" paper micarta. If you sand on it you loose too much of the texture so I leave it pretty flat, just round off the corners, then steel wool it to smooth it down a little.

Back