Post your cell phone pic's here...

Do you need a certain program on the computer? I tried plugging into the USB port but nothing happens. Maybe Mike can help me figure out next time he's out this way.

There are 2 ways possible. 1) it may be able to be used as a data storage device. Plug it in, go to "My Computer" see if the phone is there. open it up and see what you can find. 2) Some phones either come with a disk or have software you can download from their site.

Edit: Cliff what phone do you have? I'll let you know what I can find out.

Last edited:
233068b0.jpg

A baby quilt.

My wife, Debra has a black belt in quilting and made this one for a baby shower last weekend. It has just over 3200 individual pieces of fabric. I told her that it would make a good damascus pattern.
attachment.php

photo.jpg

Last edited:
We had a pretty nasty storm come through today... Guess what I came home to... that trampoline USED to be in MY backyard...

2011-04-04%2014.25.07.jpg

2011-04-04%2014.25.55.jpg

A Bird of Paradise plant in full bloom. This is a tropical plant that blooms during our winter and only indoors in this climate. As the heads open they slowly turn to face the sun. About 5 or 6 flowered crests will come out and slowly angle back. The entire process takes about a week. This plant is 7 years old.

attachment.php

attachment.php

bop1.jpgbop2.jpg

Aaaaah, The sweet smell of spring.
Well at least today. The next couple of days are going to be in the mid 80’s and humid.

IMG00158.jpg

Bet the wife will ask, "when will the pool be ready" this weekend.

Todd

Great shot.

Wish we had that view here from the flat lands :)

I live in a valley. And when I say valley I mean you are surrounded by mountains and you can see them all the way around.

If you look back on page 8 I think, there are some more shots of the mountains around here.

Last edited:
Well, it's that time of year again. Between the snowmelt and recent rains, the Wisconsin River was just a tad bit high this morning...

Attachments

• riv005parkinglot.jpg
    riv005parkinglot.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 16
  • riv004bench.jpg
    riv004bench.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 31
  • riv002.jpg
    riv002.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 15
Back