Post your cell phone pic's here...

attachment.php

A good freind is a luthiery (guitar maker) www.robertsluthiery.com
This beauty was laying on his bench after buffing.

View attachment 22798

man I wish I could afford one of those...even more I wish I could actually play guitar..

That must have been taken the weekend they got me drunk and talked me into getting my chest waxed. I don't remember much of that weekend, there was entirely too much tequila consumed. Then later as we were walking out of one of the many bars, Tracy got the bright idea to kick that rock that hit the ladder and knocked the painters pail of blue paint off the ledge. We all got covered in paint and had to go back to the hotel to get some clean clothes but all we could find was Steve's pkg of Depends. How we got the towels on our heads and the white gloves I have no idea. When I woke up I had locked myself in my hotel room and Steve was running up and down the hall on a stick pony slapping his rump screaming, "Hi Ho Silver Away!!!" wearing his Lone Ranger mask and Sponge Bob Underoos.

Man, that was a wild weekend.

I was looking for one of Janik, but couldn't find one :(

This thread went sideways real fast.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what my response is going to be here but I'm busting out my photoshop and it's going to leave a mark...

Got this baby today for my belated birthday present.
My wife commissioned this as a suprise about 3 years ago and this is the finished product. The neck is decorated with hand wood inlays of some of the animals I have taken in Africa. The body and sides are Madagascar Rosewood and the top is Alaskan Spruce.
Now for some lessons!!!

Hey Boss, I know how much you love guitars so all I can say is NYEAH NYEAH NYEAH YEAH :p:p:p:biggrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

gt4.jpggt3.jpggt5.jpg
gt1.jpggt2.jpg

Last edited:
Back