Post your cell phone pic's here...

I reverted back to a past life of a woodworker today and built this Tack Trunk for my daughter to take to horse shows.
It's American cherry and I'll even out the color, top coat it, and install the hardware today.

attachment.php

attachment.php

tt1.jpgtt2.jpg

WOW, you mean there's actually water in Southern California? All I seen over the past three weeks was rocks, smaller rocks, tiny rocks, sand, and flying sand. I did feel a sprinkle on the back of my neck once. By the time I reached up to wipe it away, it had evaporated.

WOW, you mean there's actually water in Southern California? All I seen over the past three weeks was rocks, smaller rocks, tiny rocks, sand, and flying sand. I did feel a sprinkle on the back of my neck once. By the time I reached up to wipe it away, it had evaporated.

You just gotta know where to look ;)

Not as good of day as above but this 5lb 23in cutbow nearly broke my 4lb test :what!: 2 weeks ago and had my BB so..
5lb-23inCutbow.jpg

Desert storms can be kewl.

579a740a.jpg

iPhone Pro HDR

Attachments

• 579a740a.jpg
    579a740a.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Here is a big bad snapping turtle we caught Jugging. WE ended up with 5 turtles and 4 big catfish. For any body wondering jugging is a line tied to a milk jug baited with usually stew meat. My cell phone has a pretty good camera.
08210744.jpg
[/IMG]

The mountains are on fire.............................again.

bafe7c7a-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back