Post your cell phone pic's here...

Some more! If anyone gets sick of me posting let me know. I probably have thousands of iPhone pictures. Don't worry I wont post them all : )

A couple reflection shots.

My brother (wondering what I'm doing) in the bumper of my Tahoe.

IMG_2547-Copy.jpg

Lights in my sons aviators.

IMG_1228-Copy.jpg

heres a pic my wife took, its a cool story im a member of our local volunteer fire dept and was on my way home from gettin a vasectomy and my pager went off. oil well got struck by lightning. so out i go sore nuts and all.
22-06-10_1735.jpg

^ Now that's what I call "man-ing up"!

I took these just a few minutes ago while walking my dogs. I had always heard there was a cemetery in this lot of trees behind our house, and today I finally spotted the obilisk from the street, so me and dogs went to investigate. I'll have to show my kids this weekend. I have always been fascinated by old cemeteries.

2011-03-10%2011.27.26.jpg

2011-03-10%2011.27.10.jpg

2011-03-10%2011.30.39.jpg

2011-03-10%2011.30.00.jpg

All I could make out on this one was a "40" and "At Rest". I want to go back and do a pencil relief one day to see what else it says... WOW! On the image, you can make out:
Born 1861
Died May ?
1901 AGE 40
2011-03-10%2011.28.54.jpg

Early morning feeding the horses.

Attachments

• horses.jpg
    horses.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 22
Franklin said he was 40 and never had a cell phone. Well im 50 and never really had one , my wife bought me one when they were the size of a lunch box with a 2 year plan I used it 5 times and let her have it . I have a few cameras and dont really need a phone I have one at home and my thumb works fine for when I get in trouble on the highway . People are near dumb founded cuzz I dont have one I lead a sheltered life hunting fishing and making knives why would I want a phone lol I will show A nice picture of my best friend and a favorite place I walk her.
HPIM1788.jpg

Hey Ernie,
Be careful cuz that actor from the movie SHREK took his own picture with your camera and sent it in as a cell phone pic.

Just lookin out for ya, Buddy.

Steve

Back