Other Leather Goods

i just finished this belt for myself.
after seeing chuck burrows beautiful cowboy leather work i had to have a go.
its himilayan thar skin braintanned myself,sewn onto vege tanned leather.
cheers, casey
CopyofCIMG0871.jpg

I've made I guess about 4 or 5 holsters, and this is the best one so far. It is the first one where I figured out through trial and error how to actually get some detail to come out through boning.

P1000987.jpg

I've made I guess about 4 or 5 holsters, and this is the best one so far. It is the first one where I figured out through trial and error how to actually get some detail to come out through boning.

P1000987.jpg

Wow! Great looking holster and your detailing looks really good. Super nice stitchwork too.

Thanks BruceM! There's still lots of room for improvement, but I feel like I have the right idea now on the boning (it had me scratching my head for a while) so I think future ones will look better.

I made a new 1911 holster for the Cowboy Action "Wild Bunch" Shooting.I di some filigree work by cutting out the background and backing it with deerskin.I also did some two color lacing.Dave:)

newholster2.jpg

newholster1.jpg

Here's a few items I did back when I was doing more leatherwork. Don't do so much anymore.

Roping Cuffs
Cuffssmall.jpg

Belt Pouch
BeltBag.jpg

Hair Barrette - I do these as practice for my wife. Keeps her hair long when she can put it up out of her way.
celticknotbarrette.jpg

Another barrette - special order for a cowboy shooter's wife.
Heartconchobarrette.jpg

Huckleberry Rig for Ruger Vaquero. I drew up this design completely on my own. Was very fun to make.
Huckleberry.jpg

Basic Mexican Loop
Twoloop.jpg

Another pouch. This one had a pull out tray that held 20 rounds of 45 Colt.
4xpouchwbadgesmall.jpg

Shotgun slide
3x2shotgunslide.jpg

Made the knife and the sheath.
No4small.jpg

I really enjoy the leatherwork and will grow it as my knifemaking grows.

Thanks for looking.

Charlie

You guys are way beyond my level, but why not? I'll throw up a couple pics, I guess :p

A harness for our bassedor:
2afhahd.jpg

A business card case for myself:
2qissid.jpg

A distressed bracelet:
2mhhaar.jpg

A distressed wrist cuff:
358ri2w.jpg

A plain brown belt:
552lq9.jpg

A heavy duty dog collar:
29ld91u.jpg

Thanks for looking, and thanks for showing all of your work!

~Noah

Just finished this one for my exotic hide distributor, the "Ostirch Market" to add to the Alligator products section.Fullly lined and laced.Dave:)

gatorholster.jpg

I totally forgot about this thread! Here are a couple non-knife-sheath things I've made lately:

addyed.jpg

zulbax.jpg

2niy3yg.jpg

Back