On The Road To 2000.........With a giveaway

I'm in for Saturday. I got up early this morning to go to the shop, didn't turn the light on so I wouldn't wake the little lady. Went to the store before going to the shop and found I had on two different colored socks.

Larry

Ernie,

The LAST thing I need right now is another knife! But, since it might be free and all, I guess I'll play...

Something funny; Our new neighbors moved in this last week and I met them once in the front yard... Earlier tonight they came over to say hi and just as they walked into the garage I hammered some mokume fresh from the forge to weld it and sent a shower of sparks and such out the door... Not sure if they'll return or not! LOL

Charlie

In for Saturday. My first day at a prestigious accounting firm, I was squatting to inventory equipment on a low shelf ans split the crotch of my pants. Staples and tape didn't do it so I walked around with a clipboard the whole day, everyone thought I was so serious and had such attention to detail.

Lets get everyone into this!!

We have 3,833 members and no where near enough posts....................

Are my knives really that bad?

I in for Saterday really like knife #2 - Took my nephew fishing we were walking around our pond fishing and saw a snake I drew my pistol knowing that the chance of me hitting it was slim. I shot the snake went under my mom and nephew were so impressed that I did not have the heart to tell them I had missed.

I'm in for Sunday.

The best entertainment I know is watching my chickens. They are incredibly hilarious. Don't think I could live without their daily antics.

Pat

In for Sunday Ernie.
My daughter brought a pup last night with her to the house , a weiner dog. All was good till it ventured into our bedroom , the moma cat in there didnt want it around and jumped right on its back. Here comes a weiner pup , with a momma cat on its back , yelpin into the living room....it was funny. Ugliest damm pup I ever seen anyway.

Nothing funny or interesting bout me that I can think of , the wife might say different:) but I sure would lke to win one of ernie's blades.So please count me in and thanks for the chance!!

Back