Attachments

• Duerkop.JPG
    Duerkop.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited by a moderator:
Me and the wife

attachment.php

Last edited:
This is a great thread. This is me between my folks at boot camp graduation in 1963. The second pic is of me and Les George in my shop about a year ago. That's Les on the left.:haha:

Attachments

• bootcamp grad.jpg
    bootcamp grad.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 88
  • me&les.jpg
    me&les.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 142
Not many pictures of myself,but I have knives and a dog

Dennis

Attachments

• 000_0489.jpg
    000_0489.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 98
Here's me with my Boerboel.

Attachments

• pics3 025.jpg
    pics3 025.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 83
Here I am after pullin this toad up from 180 ft down in Lake Michigan.

Thanks, Greg. What's that fish you're holding in your avatar?

Ok, but you will regret it, now close your left eye and forget Jerry Halfrich is on the left. (Blade 2008). I have lost 75 pounds since this photo, so do a squint with the right eye.:p
Picture252.jpg

Jim

ok all you dogs

Ok guys, maybe im just a visual person but I thought it would be nice to be able to put some faces with the names of you guys. After all, Id like to know what my friends look like.cool 1

Ill start.
This fella now resides on my living room wall
seanspic.jpg

This is my family, my wife Jennifer and daughter Meagan on vacation in Oak Island NC
HPIM0259.jpg

Making sparks in my mentor's shopcool 1
102_1047.jpg

This is Tracy, he is the one who got me hooked, he has taken me into his shop and helped with everything about knives, I owe him alot. Thats hooch with him.
102_1049.jpg

Great pictures and great looking family, Sean! 2thumbs

Good looking family shot, Sean. And that's a fine looking largemouth (?) you're holding. I fished Lake Cumberland once this last spring and caught one fish, a 5 lb. 13 oz. smallie.

Suzcopy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Since we are doing the manly hunting shots, here is one that I skewered in a sugar cane field across the road from the levee on the north shore of Lake Okechobee. and, yes, it is a Cold Steel spear, but it was cheap and I didn't feel like trying to make one at the time.:p

Attachments

• boar-mandt-2nd-12-2-07.jpg
    boar-mandt-2nd-12-2-07.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 89
Here is a pic's of one of our new member JR. (J McDonald). Jr. I hope you lost some weight since this pic was taken. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Back