ok all you dogs, show yourself

Dang Del, I would never have recognized you without the hat! :D

This is me with a recent morning project.

Dice112009.jpg

And this is me 2/3rds of my life ago...

StillSmokin.jpg

That's in a barracks at Ft Bragg; those were the days! :D YeeHa!

Dave,
Its just too dang noisy in the shop without hearing protection.
The hat and the wooly catapillar on my upper lip have kinda become my trademark.
Del

Me and Mudbone Jones

Hangin with Mudbone Jones.
I'll leave it to you to figure out who is who.

MudboneJonesandme.jpg

Last edited:
"Roger (Mudbone) Jones"....Accomplished Bladesmith From Waverly Ohio U.S.A.

He's the one on the left with more hair on his chin than I have on my head!
Google is my friend!!

This is a great thread. This is me between my folks at boot camp graduation in 1963. The second pic is of me and Les George in my shop about a year ago. That's Les on the left.:haha:
I dont think I ever saw a jarhead pic of you before... And that pic of us was in 2006... :eek:

Me and my very much better half, Jeannie. Enjoying a cruise through the Border Ranges.

Terry

Well this is me an the unfortunate buck I shot last fall . I watched this buck bed down and snuck up to 8 ft and shot him in his bed. Next time I wont be so sneaky and just shoot um running 160 b/c . lol
HPIM0443-1.jpg

Well this is me an the unfortunate buck I shot last fall . I watched this buck bed down and snuck up to 8 ft and shot him in his bed. Next time I wont be so sneaky and just shoot um running 160 b/c . lol
HPIM0443-1.jpg

Very nice buck. and welcome to the Knife Dogs

HPIM0443-1.jpg

Dude! You look a helluva long younger than you let on bro. :D I bet the sneaking up was more than half the fun of that one. That's a good job.

Okay, this is the only one of me on the computer at the moment.
An Xray after my 2 level Cervical Spinal Fusion on 9/9/08.
I'll try and get a real one up soon...
Kenn

Okay, and here is a not so transparent one.....

Attachments

• NECK X RAY.jpg
    NECK X RAY.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 54
  • My PiC.jpg
    My PiC.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I Don't really look like this anymore but I don't have any more recent pictures that I can find. That's me on the left.

dann_les_BD_p1_belay.sized.jpg

Figured I'd best get a mug shot up here too! This if from a Canadian fishing trip I took this past summer with my good friend and fellow knifemaker Jim Clow.

34lbKingSalmon.jpg

And one of me in the shop:

EdinShop08.jpg

It was 34lb (King Salmon)...I was actually having a hard time balancing when I was holding that thing! Later during that trip I landed a 88lb Halibut! That was like pulling up a chevy pickup by the rear bumper...with the doors open!:D

Back