New from Olathe Kansas

Neotron

Hello all I am new to the knife making or building or whatever it is called I have made knifes with my dad a long time ago but never thought of doing it my self. I am currently in the processes of building a NWGS but since I have no extra cash I am doing it on the very low cost. Bits and pieces here and there and cutting it all with a hacksaw. Not for sure what kind of pics I can post of my progress but. Just wanted to say hello and I post some pic's of stuff that my dad and I did when I was a kid.

I am getting in to throwing knife I know not that big of a deal but hey got to start some where. I love swords, daggers and axes but knifes seems to be easy to make. I am hoping this group can guide me in a good direction and throw out some pointers too.

This is long enough so I'll go now thanks for letting me in the group and every one have a good day evening or night.

Later
C.E.Sampel

This may sound weird but someone email me and i thought it was an auto email from KD but found out later it was not but through my phone. Can that person re-email me back please.

Thanks
CESampel

Welcome!

I was in the US Navy there! I signed up there in 1959. And checked out there 8 years later.

Back