new from eastern WA

Winterbear

Well, hello! I have always been interested in knives/edged weapons. I have been assembling knives since I was 12 or 13 and have probably done over 100(maybe, I really don't know). In the last few years I have done a couple stock removal blades that come out good and the last year started forging. I am learning so much from just looking at all the excellent work being presented in online forums like this one, not to mention the amazing ammount of knowledge and techniques all of the amazing "artists" share.
Looking forward to contributing what I can and soaking up eveything I can :). I am interested in almost anything historical , I participate in reenactments mainly interested in the french and indian war through the War for Independance. I enjoy working with metal , wood , leather, textiles.
And can't forget early hotrods!! the 29 ford coupe will tear up the hiways some day , well as much as a flathead V8 will tear anything up :)
Chris

Welcome...

Where are you from in E.WA? I grew up in the Tonasket/Republic area of the Okanogan valley... and my parents have been in Omak for the past 15 years or so.

Do you have any photos of your knife-work?

Back