New 110 VAC VFD source

I think what he does, is send a empty box to a random address, then marks the item as delivered, and then Ebay releases the funds to the account. The conned buyers will likely get their money back and he banned, but he can just rinse and repeat with burner accounts.

I think what he does, is send a empty box to a random address, then marks the item as delivered, and then Ebay releases the funds to the account. The conned buyers will likely get their money back and he banned, but he can just rinse and repeat with burner accounts.

eBay is not what it once was. I joined back in 1997 and it was a great place for real people who collected things to buy and sell. There was real buyer and seller feedback that meant something. As most things do it went to crap when it became a corporation with stockholders. Now it's just a about the all mighty dollar and a crap shoot.

eBay is not what it once was. I joined back in 1997 and it was a great place for real people who collected things to buy and sell. There was real buyer and seller feedback that meant something. As most things do it went to crap when it became a corporation with stockholders. Now it's just a about the all mighty dollar and a crap shoot.
Apprently to remove negative feedback they can just claim defamtion. Even if untrue, Ebay auto removes the feedback.

Well, eBay just refunded my full purchase price including tax. I mentioned that others had been scammed in the same manner. I suggest you both open a case. Maybe they will finally ban this A-Hole!

I got my refund today: "
Hi Ken,​
Your case for this item has been resolved.​
Unfortunately, we didn't receive valid tracking information from the seller. We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase.​
Here's a summary of your refund. Refunds are typically available within 3-5 business days.​
Refund summary​
Subtotal​
$59.99​
Tax​
$4.80​
Refund Total​
$64.79​
"

And also got a msg from PayPal showing a refund. Oh well, it was a good try.

Back