New 110 VAC VFD source

On the plus side.. That grinder deal I thought was too good to be true, was in fact "true" and when I visited the Twisted Horseshoe blacksmith in Suffolk whilst I was there, and noticed he had the same guys grinder. The guys sucks at comms, but does delivery good kit. Gundog forge.

So yeah it is worth making a punt sometimes.

After I set mine to not delivered via Ebay, the seller removed the item from sale and set it as "broken" then an hour later the seller profile no longer exists.

As the OP said, we will get our money back, however the seller likely will be stealing Ebay's money not ours. I guess "if it looks too good to be true".. But it was well worth a punt with Ebays money back guarrantee.

Search for "pulia_8" he doesn't exist on the site any more.

pulia_8​

Did you track your package on the USPS site like I did to see where it was actually delivered?

After I set mine to not delivered via Ebay, the seller removed the item from sale and set it as "broken" then an hour later the seller profile no longer exists.

As the OP said, we will get our money back, however the seller likely will be stealing Ebay's money not ours. I guess "if it looks too good to be true".. But it was well worth a punt with Ebays money back guarrantee.

Search for "pulia_8" he doesn't exist on the site any more.

pulia_8​

He still shows up on my eBay feed and still has the same item we bought for sale at $59.99

Well, when I checked USPS tracking does show the package, but it still doesn't look good, unless I lived in Billings MT. That's a LONG way from Mobile, AL.

July 15, 2022, 2:24 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
BILLINGS MT DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our BILLINGS MT DISTRIBUTION CENTER destination facility on July 15, 2022 at 2:24 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

July 14, 2022
In Transit to Next Facility

July 12, 2022, 11:58 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

July 12, 2022, 8:59 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

Well, when I checked USPS tracking does show the package, but it still doesn't look good, unless I lived in Billings MT. That's a LONG way from Mobile, AL.

July 15, 2022, 2:24 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
BILLINGS MT DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our BILLINGS MT DISTRIBUTION CENTER destination facility on July 15, 2022 at 2:24 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

July 14, 2022
In Transit to Next Facility

July 12, 2022, 11:58 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility

July 12, 2022, 8:59 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

Right! Mine was delivered somewhere in Nashville, TN...a long way from California!

On the plus side.. That grinder deal I thought was too good to be true, was in fact "true" and when I visited the Twisted Horseshoe blacksmith in Suffolk whilst I was there, and noticed he had the same guys grinder. The guys sucks at comms, but does delivery good kit. Gundog forge.

So yeah it is worth making a punt sometimes.

Where was yours delivered?

well, it looks like the pattern holds true, delivered to some place far away from actual purchaser. My tracking number "

LW239710284CN"​

'

Tracking History

July 16, 2022, 6:10 am
Out for Delivery
GREAT FALLS, MT 59401
Your item is out for delivery on July 16, 2022 at 6:10 am in GREAT FALLS, MT 59401.

July 16, 2022, 5:51 am
Arrived at Post Office
GREAT FALLS, MT 59401
"

I'll bet the scam is the vendor can say "packaged delivered", not his fault the faulty USPS delivered to wrong address. I can see this being harder than expected to get our money back. I'll bet there's an empty box - or very low value item delivered.

well, it looks like the pattern holds true, delivered to some place far away from actual purchaser. My tracking number "

LW239710284CN"​

'

Tracking History

July 16, 2022, 6:10 am
Out for Delivery
GREAT FALLS, MT 59401
Your item is out for delivery on July 16, 2022 at 6:10 am in GREAT FALLS, MT 59401.

July 16, 2022, 5:51 am
Arrived at Post Office
GREAT FALLS, MT 59401
"

I'll bet the scam is the vendor can say "packaged delivered", not his fault the faulty USPS delivered to wrong address. I can see this being harder than expected to get our money back. I'll bet there's an empty box - or very low value item delivered.
Can anyone low rate this guy? My order is no longer showing in my purchase history so I cannot down vote him, or provide feedback.

(edit)

Managed it, changed my filters to all sales including cancelled ones. But... my feedback has not applied and it has not affected his 100% score.

Last edited:
Did you track your package on the USPS site like I did to see where it was actually delivered?
Yes.

Shows as being delivered to "
11 Jul 2022 12:46

Delivered, In/At Mailbox. Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 12:46 pm on July 11, 2022 in RURAL RETREAT, VA 24368."

I'm based in the UK. So just slightly off...

There's another deal for even cheaper.. oddly this guy has high ratings..https://tinyurl.com/m4dwkpb4

Last edited:
Yes.

Shows as being delivered to "
11 Jul 2022 12:46

Delivered, In/At Mailbox. Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 12:46 pm on July 11, 2022 in RURAL RETREAT, VA 24368."

I'm based in the UK. So just slightly off...

There's another deal for even cheaper.. oddly this guy has high ratings..https://tinyurl.com/m4dwkpb4

Yea, until you make your choices and the price bumps up to $399.00

Can anyone low rate this guy? My order is no longer showing in my purchase history so I cannot down vote him, or provide feedback.

(edit)

Managed it, changed my filters to all sales including cancelled ones. But... my feedback has not applied and it has not affected his 100% score.

His feedback is ZERO. He has no feedback at all. I can't give negative until my case is closed.

If I win the case and get my money back eBay cancels the transaction, and I still can't low rate the guy...

eBay won't even step in to help until July 20th...

His feedback is ZERO. He has no feedback at all. I can't give negative until my case is closed.

If I win the case and get my money back eBay cancels the transaction, and I still can't low rate the guy...

eBay won't even step in to help until July 20th...
I submitted feedback but yeah it didn't stick, and likewise, I can't do anything else till the 20th.

I've not been able to open a issue with ebay, but it did take my feedback this morning. The seller now has one negative feedback and no positive. I wrote to the seller twice now, on July 14th, and again today. Looks like I can't file with ebay until July 25th.

New BS from our VFD seller on eBay...

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item was lost or broken."

I'm sure his account will be closed soon. Scam all the way, hope eBay refunds us.

New BS from our VFD seller on eBay...

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item was lost or broken."

I'm sure his account will be closed soon. Scam all the way, hope eBay refunds us.
As he tried faking a delivery to me in the UK by delivering to VIRGINIA he has no leg to stand on. Also I'll be quoting this forum link to the mods at EBAY if no one has any objections so we all get a "group" action complaint rather than solo issues, dealt with on a case by case basis.

As he tried faking a delivery to me in the UK by delivering to VIRGINIA he has no leg to stand on. Also I'll be quoting this forum link to the mods at EBAY if no one has any objections so we all get a "group" action complaint rather than solo issues, dealt with on a case by case basis.

I'm fine with that. This guy needs to be banned and we should all get refunded!

Here's the latest response from seller - a way to stall. "Hello dear buyer, the item has been shipped, call the post office today to confirm, the post office sent the wrong address, the item will be delivered within 1 to 2 weeks, please be patient, we apologize for this, thank you"

Does anybody think USPS has actually been contacted? I'm sure they delivered to the address that was on the package.

Here's the latest response from seller - a way to stall. "Hello dear buyer, the item has been shipped, call the post office today to confirm, the post office sent the wrong address, the item will be delivered within 1 to 2 weeks, please be patient, we apologize for this, thank you"

Does anybody think USPS has actually been contacted? I'm sure they delivered to the address that was on the package.
It's lies. He cut me dead when he realised I was UK. Never replied once.

Jerk off is ignoring me...two more days until I can get eBay to step in...

Back