Name this Folder Contest!

Rick I did some research and I don't know how open you would be to this, but the great state of Tennessee in the early days was predominately populated by an Indian tribe called the Chickasaw. The Chickasaw were noted from remote times for their bravery, independence, and warlike disposition. A great Chickasaw Chief was named William Colbert. Strange huh? An Anglo Name! During the Revolutionary war he aided the Americans, and in the army of Gen. Arthur St Clair led the Chickasaw allies against the hostile tribes and was known as the great war-chief of his nation. In the treaties ceding Chickasaw lands to the United States the name of Gen. Colbert appears, except in the ones to which was signed the name "Piomingo". I was thinking that maybe to honor your states first inhabitants, you might name it the "Chickasaw Piomingo". It's a little long and tongue twisty, but I think it's appropriate.

***Some of these words are not mine but taken from different sources***

Hope this gives you more ideas Rick.

Thanks,

Jeff

I've been thinking about this with no real answer. Your description immediately made me think "Split Tail", but that didn't really sound right to me.

That's kind of a slang term to some when referring to a certain member of a certain species. :p

Having the scales going over the frame and showing part of the frame the name "exoskeleton" came to mind. Still has a bit of a hardcore name and the g-10 scales kind of have the same function that an exoskeleton has in the animal kingdom.

Go with it..... It's a winner :D

Wow!You guys are getting into this name game!I'm still narrowing down the names I like.I've worked on this design,Now it's a button lock.The file name is temporary,But like it for this design so far.Havn't decided on a winner yet.Friday will be the day.:DThere is several names I like,So keep um comin!

Attachments

• Holey-Moley-Folder-Design-2010.jpg
    Holey-Moley-Folder-Design-2010.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 10
I think I am going to stick with Preparation H as we all know what its used to take care of! :D

I'm a big fan of the Boy Scout motto too!

Rick I have been coming back to this and staring at it because it looked like something. I couldn't figure it out at first but now I know. A scorpion stinger. I can see it retracted and flipping out ready ti do it worst. But that is just me.

The name that keeps coming every time I look back at this is the Pterodactyl, It just looks like it could swoop in and eat you up! That "Split" could even be the legs extended in flight!! I'll bet it could "Fly" too, Fly right in to you and not leave much behind!!:eek:

Heck, you already named it. It's on the blade.
RH = Real Handy :D

What ever you name it looks like it will be a DANDY 2thumbs

THE WINNER IS HOLEY MOLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Just a cool catchy name!Congrats to Clydetz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be making the proto soon.;)
Clydetz,Pm me with your shipping address.I'll be sending You a cool G-10 knife.:D

Thanks to everyone for your names!This was a Hoot!;)2thumbs

Hey Rock,
Do you ever wonder what happenened the people who were selected to test "Preparation A thru G".

Baffling,
Steve

I worry more about the guys who came up with the idea of using body parts from a shark to treat hemorrhoids!

Congrats, Clyde. Thanks, RH!

Holey moley... what a surprise! :D Thanks Rick, I don't know what to say! Looks like I'd better start saving up for one of your Holey Moleys. Be sure to put me on your list of customers for a Holey Moley, Rick! :running dog: 2thumbs
Geeze... now I'll never be able to sleep tonight! :bud:

Back