Mosaic beauty!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
As most of you know, I have a passion for knives, and you share in that with me.. This has been a great year. we have had a blast, meeting lots of great people, making some awesome knives. and learning new stuff! We count ourselves blessed!

I wanted to end the year with a Bang, More like a BOOM, sonic BOOM. so I made this little knife as a celebration to all that is Sharp! and our passions for these cutting tools!

There are not very good pics of the knife.. My studio is covered in about 8 inches of fresh snow! So I had to impervious a bit.. Mosaic damascus blade with mosaic damascus guards, and Walrus ivory handles.

Thanks for looking at my work and sharing in my passion!!

Merry Christmas to one and all! God bless you
Randy, HHH Knives
www.hhhcustomknives.com

Attachments

• outside take 1 014.jpg
    outside take 1 014.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 88
  • outside take 1 016.jpg
    outside take 1 016.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 124
  • outside take 1 010.jpg
    outside take 1 010.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 81
  • outside take 1 006.jpg
    outside take 1 006.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 83
  • outside take 1 009.jpg
    outside take 1 009.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 70
  • outside take 1 012.jpg
    outside take 1 012.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 97
Very nice I like everything about the knife. Clean elegant nice package:) Is that Johan Gustafsson damascus in the blade?

Another beauty, Randy! You and Jr. put out so many great knives that I wonder when you sleep. Merry Christmas to you and yours and a very prosperous New Year.

Sleep? you mean you can sleep after getting the knife making bug?

Really, Thank you guys.. This one has Johan damascus blade.. He makes some of the most amazing mosaic damascus I have seen! The guards are HHH damascus. our explosion mosaic pattern.

And the ivory, well dont get me started.. To late.. This stuff is superb the color is subtle yet amazing! Im really happy to have found this piece.

Im having a emotional affair with this knife.. :)

:s11798:

To use another members words: "It hurts my eyes to see it as it is sooooooo nice!!"

Avery great piece of workmanship! Not enough good things to say!!:biggrin:

Looks awesome Randy. Be carefull using that "affair" word, it might get you in trouble.

Well guys, Thanks so much.. Im thinking its time to take the plunge and have a couple of my knives professionally photographed.. and Im thinking this one will do quite nicely!
Any suggestions for who to do the pics?

Again, Thank you for the kind words and comments. They are very appreciated.

God Bless
Randy

Really nice knife, great steel.
Eric at Point Seven Photography is very good and the price includes getting it out to the magazines.
Hank

Thanks for the info Hank.. I checked out his site and he does some impressive work..
Any other suggestions?

Buba, Oucha ma gouchama??!! lol Thanks brother. :57:

I have a passion for knives, and you share in that with me.. This has been a great year. we have had a blast, meeting lots of great people, making some awesome knives. and learning new stuff! We count ourselves blessed! There are so many knives I have seen but these are some extraordinary that I have never seen before. This is really amazing and outstanding.

Well you have out done yourself Randy. That knife is a piece of art. Yep, a guy could certainly finish out the year with that knife. I understand about having an affair with your knife. Heck, I been having an affair with a rifle for nigh on 35 years. Don't tell the wife, she just thinks I am going hunting.

Thanks for the info Mike.. good advise. I will look him up!
Cal, Thank you sir. dont worry your secrets safe with me! :)

That knife is STUNNING, a real beauty.
Hopefully one day I can produce something as nice.

God Bless & a Happy New Year
Rick

Back