Morland KITH 2020

I bet it is amazing! For whatever reason the photos won’t load for me but it’s probably just my Internet. LOL I will keep trying.
Won't load for me either. Tried Edge, Explorer and Chrome... hmmm

edit: just noticed that the pics from earlier of the sheath work won;t load either. They did the other day... hmmm more.

Won't load for me either. Tried Edge, Explorer and Chrome... hmmm

edit: just noticed that the pics from earlier of the sheath work won;t load either. They did the other day... hmmm more.
I'm using Firefox and they show up for me. I've also discovered that when images won't load for me but you get a message that says [image], you can right click on that and select 'copy image location' then paste that into a new browser window and the photo should show. At least that works for me in Firefox.

I'm using Firefox and they show up for me. I've also discovered that when images won't load for me but you get a message that says [image], you can right click on that and select 'copy image location' then paste that into a new browser window and the photo should show. At least that works for me in Firefox.
OK I tried that and no luck. Got this message:
The owner of i.postimg.cc has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

They will not open for me. I will post again and test postimagine.

5BD38518-800D-459D-9DB4-A7A5D0576595.jpg

57F58934-0A04-4C53-98F7-08E4BF730FE8.jpg

92739AFB-3DD9-4E45-A27D-28CF0925C256.jpg

738C33ED-D47C-480B-A108-C570EE02512D.jpg

9EF5F2FB-09B1-4E4B-A6DE-11C7305ED4B1.jpg

OK I tried that and no luck. Got this message:
The owner of i.postimg.cc has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.
OK. It's the website. Looks like they haven't updated there security certificate. It expired today. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. The reason the earlier ones are showing up now, or piece meal, is because the expiration happened sometime today. So some photos may be OK, others maybe not.

OK. It's the website. Looks like they haven't updated there security certificate. It expired today. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. The reason the earlier ones are showing up now, or piece meal, is because the expiration happened sometime today. So some photos may be OK, others maybe not.
Now they loaded in Chrome but not Edge.

Sean - You sir are amazing. I am a computer idiot. You are a computer genius. I have been perplexed by this issue for the last hour or so. You figured it out and I failed miserably. Technology is not my friend. But, I have an ace up my sleeve named Sean. Thank you!

Sean - You sir are amazing. I am a computer idiot. You are a computer genius. I have been perplexed by this issue for the last hour or so. You figured it out and I failed miserably. Technology is not my friend. But, I have an ace up my sleeve named Sean. Thank you!
Thanks Dennis. It comes with over twenty years of working on computers...so hopefully I've retained a bit of that experience.

Back