Mini Feather Pattern WIP (hopefully)

That's just outstanding work, it's bringing a tear to my eye!!!

Thanks guys!

Mike, the Finnigan file guide came without the carbides. I bought those at ENCO I think, maybe J&L and JB Welded them on. I bought the file guide first so I knew what size carbides to order. Brent Finnigan makes a quality guide but you can make your own, I was just too lazy at the time.

Whew, sorry for the delay in images. I've been almost too busy to shoot allot but I do have it finished and in the box to go out to the Photographer. This one will be on the "Custom Knife Collectors Association" table at The Blade Show this year. It will be for sale there.

Its my first damascus 2 blade slipjoint. I call it "The Northwest Trapper" catchy name eh?

There will be professional photos later here.

100_6320_edited.jpg

100_6322_edited.jpg

100_6326.jpg

100_6334.jpg

100_6336.jpg

That looks awesome Bruce. Let me give you the photographer's new address. His new shop is in Mississippi. Don't mind the fact that this piece will disappear after you drop it at the post office.

That looks awesome Bruce. Let me give you the photographer's new address. His new shop is in Mississippi. Don't mind the fact that this piece will disappear after you drop it at the post office.

Murph, does your address happen to be the same as the photographers address? :D
Thanks Dude!

Another sterling example of Walla Walla magic! I used to think sweet onions were the best things to come from Walla Walla but man was I wrong. Thank you Bruce for another great WIP. You don't have to do these WIP's but you do and that says everything about you.

This is absolutely one of the sweetest slippies I have ever seen. That thing turned out great Bruce. Yup you are still the man!!

2thumbsYep, thats very,very nice there Bruce. I hope i get to see it at Atlanta. And another very informative WIP to boot.
Well done mate

Cheers Bruce

Thanks much Gents! This WIP left out a whole lot construction details. Some time I want to do a wip on a slippie.

As Bruce mentioned, he made this beauty for Custom Knife Collectors Association (CKCA) Mini-Show which takes place each year on the Thursday night before the Blade Show as part of the CKCA's annual Banquet/Meeting/Mini Knife Show.

Each year seven of our member makers create a special knife which we have a draw for right to purchase among our members.

This year's participating makers are:

Bruce Bump
Pete Crowl
Tom Ferry
Don Fogg
John Horrigan
Steven Rapp
Ralph Richards

As Bruce mentioned, he made this beauty for Custom Knife Collectors Association (CKCA) Mini-Show which takes place each year on the Thursday night before the Blade Show as part of the CKCA's annual Banquet/Meeting/Mini Knife Show.

Each year seven of our member makers create a special knife which we have a draw for right to purchase among our members.

This year's participating makers are:

Bruce Bump
Pete Crowl
Tom Ferry
Don Fogg
John Horrigan
Steven Rapp
Ralph Richards

I'm proud to rub shoulders with these big hitters Kevin. Thanks for including me this year. I bet my little slippie is the least expensive. Should be interesting to see what the other players bring to the table. 2thumbs

BTW, Its nice to see you here:cool:

Absolutely beautiful knife. I'm amazed at how the final finishing kicks it up a couple of new notches.

Back