**Logo Contest**

Jake Mello

Hey everyone,

I am having trouble coming up with some different logo ideas. So I decided to hold a contest. I want all you creative types to get in on this.

Well this is how it will work. I have a logo I drew up a long while back. I will post it here. This will serve as a bases for your design. If it dosn't serve your ideas you don't have to use it. If you want to change it, feel free.

RULES:

1) You must be a registered member.
2) All entries must be submmited by the first of Jan.
3) All logo's should include any or all of these word groups. (Mello Knives, www.melloknives.com, "Fallout Ready")
4) All entries must be posted in this thread, or e-mailed to me at jacobmello@melloknives.com ,(if e-mailed, you must include you username and real name)

The winner will get to choose from the priced knife designs I have on display in my gallery. And have a custom knife made for them, and shipped to them for free. The link to my website is in my signature.

Thank you,
Jake

(Forgot to add that I am looking to use them for shirts, hats, stickers and advertisement purposes)

picture.php

Last edited:
Oh, this is right up my alley.

Hope a picture of a sketch will be an acceptable format ?

Are we limited to one entry ?

-Josh

Last edited:
Oh, this is right up my alley.

Hope a picture of a sketch will be an acceptable format ?

Are we limited to one entry ?

-Josh

A sketch would be fine. But If I choose to use it, it will need to be outlined in pen or marker. So that I can get an accurate use. But until then a sketch is fine.

You can do as many entries as you can get in until the first.

Everyone feel free to save the picture to your computer to work with.

What ever is on my website, avatar and knives is my old logo. I never really had an official logo. Just been playing around.

Hey everyone,

Well this is how it will work. I have a logo I drew up a long while back. I will post it here. This will serve as a bases for your design. If it dosn't serve your ideas you don't have to use it. If you want to change it, feel free.

where is the picture that we have to work off of?

Jake,

Should I assume that you will want a one or two color logo to keep print costs down on T-shirts, decals, etc?

I'm attaching a sample of one of my knife illustrations in full color.

Rock

www.Kowulz.com

Attachments

• KowulzKnifeRed.jpg
    KowulzKnifeRed.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 37
Just so everyone knows. I am doing this contest because I am in a creative slump. I want you guy's to put yourselves into the art. Do as you wish or do as it wants you to do. Your imagination is the limit.

Should I assume that you will want a one or two color logo to keep print costs down on T-shirts, decals, etc?

I wouldn't worry about it to much. The knife I am providing is going to purchase the art work. So if I need to change things, like colors, then I will be able to do this.

Thank's,
Jake

Jake,

I may have been thinking on the wrong track.

Are you looking for a company logo for t-shirts, signs and such, or something you can use for a makers mark. You did say Logo but I guess I was assuming you wanted something etch-able that would assist you in getting some brand recognition.

To me there's quite a bit of differecne from a design standpoint.

Thanks for clarification.

I can tell ya already, Dang that Rock ! This guy's got some serious talent ! LOL

Good on you Rock for being creative, tallented, and skilled all at once. Rare commodities indeed !

-Josh

I tell you what. If you have an idea on either or both. Do it up.2thumbs

Jake,

I may have been thinking on the wrong track.

Are you looking for a company logo for t-shirts, signs and such, or something you can use for a makers mark. You did say Logo but I guess I was assuming you wanted something etch-able that would assist you in getting some brand recognition.

To me there's quite a bit of differecne from a design standpoint.

Thanks for clarification.

I can tell ya already, Dang that Rock ! This guy's got some serious talent ! LOL

Good on you Rock for being creative, tallented, and skilled all at once. Rare commodities indeed !

-Josh

email sent!!

its not much but I did it all with microsoft paint and paper and marker!!
001-4-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back