Latest pocketknife

Got this one done today
ab6f4b69a637d4e6cc32e338e60dd34f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

2 more orders done... 1st one is a one armed bandit bull cutter in O-1 tool steel and some bone stag covers. 2nd one is my front pocket model (I made it to fit in the coin pocket in jeans. 1 7/8" blade and 3 1/4 closed) in cpm154 and some bone covers
3153bddf2a1150a39652f047d5f3b427.jpg
1885fb0d60befa3b499356344e5f3aae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

I've posted pictures of guns with the serial number showing many times, the black helicopters never showed up.
That's not what I'm getting at. You can write it down next to your name and SSN and fly it on a flag pole and you won't get in trouble for it. I still wouldn't post serial numbers on the internet.

Edit: same reason that they blur license plate numbers

Sent from my Champion Forge using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've posted pictures of guns with the serial number showing many times, the black helicopters never showed up.
Also - I actually DID know a guy who got picked up on some serious drug charges about 1/2 a mile from me. Black helicopters and all. Big drug bust. Think he was distributing to dealers, so high volume. I imagine he's in for life, now.

Knew another guy that got picked up for stealing diamonds (a LOT of diamonds). He lived up the road from me. Had some FBI agents stop by our house. Guess they were going door to door? I don't remember the details. I was pretty young. If I remember correctly, the diamond thief is actually supposed to get released soon.

Also - I actually DID know a guy who got picked up on some serious drug charges about 1/2 a mile from me. Black helicopters and all. Big drug bust. Think he was distributing to dealers, so high volume. I imagine he's in for life, now.

Knew another guy that got picked up for stealing diamonds (a LOT of diamonds). He lived up the road from me. Had some FBI agents stop by our house. Guess they were going door to door? I don't remember the details. I was pretty young. If I remember correctly, the diamond thief is actually supposed to get released soon.

I'd be lookin for a new neighborhood.

I'd be lookin for a new neighborhood.
LOL Lived in that neighborhood for 11 or 12 years. Those were the only two things of note that happened. No theft, no break-ins, nothing. The drug dealer dude wasn't in the neighborhood he owned property down the road from it.

That said, I'd hate to live there now. Houses are too close together. Think they're on half acre lots?

Edit: thinking about it now, they must've been smaller than 1/2 acre - 3/8 acre? Enough to have visual privacy, but you're still within close ear-shot of your neighbors.

Last edited:
Back