knife world

Rusty McDonald

KNIFE MAKER
Does anyone get the knife world publication? A friend of mine said I had a knife in it, but I don't get it and there's no place to buy one around here.

When I got home today I had my "gentlemans magazine" in the mail box, it had a couple of great looking centerfolds:D

Get your heads out of the gutter, this is a "G" rated forum. It was my copy of Knife World, and in the Artistry in Knives section (the centerfold;)) was a couple of dogs, Knife Dogs that is. Not only were you in there Rusty, but Mr. Bump had a photo as well. CONGRATS to you both!:D

Sean

Like a fool I let my sub lapse. Sounds like I better get back on the bandwagon. Congratulations to both of you!

When I got home today I had my "gentlemans magazine" in the mail box, it had a couple of great looking centerfolds:D

Get your heads out of the gutter, this is a "G" rated forum. It was my copy of Knife World, and in the Artistry in Knives section (the centerfold;)) was a couple of dogs, Knife Dogs that is. Not only were you in there Rusty, but Mr. Bump had a photo as well. CONGRATS to you both!:D

Sean

I had a picture in there? Hmmm, what knife? I wonder if its on-line?

Congrats gentlemen. Pick up a sub to KW, it is the best knife magazine out there. I believe they are still running the 3 issue subscription for free trial offer.

Back