KD July KITH official picture thread.

I reread the instructions again, and it looks like I send my address to Mark Redmon and my knife to Doug Lester...

You are correct Brad. Address to Mark and knife to Doug. YeeHaw I like KITH's. Can't wait to play with a new knife. Sean would you like us to post after receiving the knives with a little feedback?

Pat

I was confused as well... Thanks to a PM from Brad, I think I have it straightened out. Brad gets my knife, and I send my info to Kyle Gahagan. I had it backwards.

JDW I got your new knife shipped out to you today hopfully it makes it through customs without any delay. I have had packages opened and, eventualy sent to where they needed to go but never had one not make it's final destination. hope it will bring you many years of faithfull service. this is my 4th compleated knife. unfortunately it is unmarked as I have no stencils for my etcher yet. I know it isnt perfect but it should do it's job well.
enjoy it my friend
J.Leclair

Last edited:
J.Leclair, man the pic looks good for number 4, can't wait to get it, and I know I will enjoy it alot. I will let you know when it gets here.
Thank you.
JSmith, Your knife is on it's way to you, sent Prioity Mail today. I hope you enjoy it, as much as this old dog enjoyed making it.
Dale Whitesell

nope doug youve got it backwards I send mine to JDW. in fact it went out yesterday.... you send yours to me.

YeeHaw Brother Knife Dogs! Got my knife from Franklin today. What a nice knife. She is on my belt and gettin shown off to some buddies. I like KITH's. Such an awesome way to get new knives. This should start heating up again real fast. I'll post a review on my blog soon. Thanks Sean for all the work. Excellent work everyone!SANY0012.jpg

Jason, I don't know what I'd do without you. That was actually what I ment to say but was still turned around bass ackwards. I will be sending the knife to you tomorrow. Old men confuse so easily. If you don't believe me, wait, you'll find out.

Doug

Hey rasret01. got your knife in today. For the size, it feels GREAT! Now the hard part comes, keeping it away from the wife! She really likes it, too.

Medtec. Still working on the sheath. This one is kicking my butt! I will get it right. The knife is sharp! I have not cut myself yet. I will keep you posted.

jay-smith got your folder today very cool little knife,design fits really well in my hand and the lock up is very nice, and the point of origin was a very cool extra touch thank you. would love to take some pics but cant find the cord to the darn thing. all around great knife and great kith count me in on the next one guys.

Scott, I received the knife today, thank you so much. It is a gorgeous gent's folder and I'm proud to have it.

Clancy, sorry for the delay but I did get yours in the mail this afternoon. You should have it in a couple days.

Thanks again to Sean and all the participants! Did I mention y'all can count me in again next year?

If you haven't tried a KITH...

you don't know whaqt you're missing! Last year, with barely a year of knife making under my belt, I sent off a fighter I was reasonably proud of and held my breath. It seemed well received and I got a great little cutter in return. This year I sent a small hunter in a style I'm comfortable with and got a camp knife in return. I had studied the picture Patrick posted and thought, "hum, truncated blade, small handle, not so glitzy... probably be a good user..." The knife arrived today and... I can't seem to put it down! This knife begs to be taken into the deep woods (or combat) and it speaks to me of life and death, old fashion values and absolute reliability. It has the feel and balance that I have tried,, and failed, to find for my own large knives, and I'm sure it will become my life-long companion.

Thank you, Patrick. And thanks to Sean and all the KITH participants. And to those of you who haven't tried, come on in, there are some great knives here!

Wow I got my knife from SBuzek and it is an awesome slip-joint I am extremely Happy the nicest Slip-joint I have.
Anthony

OK, I finally got over being mesmerized by the knife I got from Josh Danby. The pictures he showed were just a nice tease for how nice this knife really is.

Josh, I hope you will be happy to know that it now has a special place out of harm's way on the kitchen counter and I gave it a test run at supper this evening. I didn't get to try it out on a big juicy steak but it worked great on a big juicy pork chop. It has been washed, dried and put to rest in its stand.

Thanks Josh, it is a pleasure to look at and to use and will be treasured.

Carey

I spent this past weekend at the lake with my kids and came home to a GREAT surprise! Mark Redmon makes a fantastic knife and I can't wait to find something worthy of cutting with it.

With a blade length of 3.5", I can carry it in TN anywhere that knives are not prohibited, so this one is going everywhere with me for a while. :D I'll get some pics of it tomorrow.

Thanks Mark! Your work is fabulous and this knife fits my hand like it was made just for me. :)

Thank you for the Kind words Brad, I'm glad it will get some use! Illinois has some goofy knife laws, so it's hard to guess what will work and where for a KITH. It's nice to hear this worked out for carry purposes.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I just returned home from a week at the lake. We had great weather.. 90+ all week. And found a great surprise. The knife from A.W.Stovall.. Great little knife.

Thanks A.W. Stovall and everyone that made this happen, from reading the reply's so far it was a great success.

Because I was out of town last week I will be sending my knife out today. :)

Randy, HHH knives

I finally got mine ALL done! I will be shipping in the morning. Here are the final pics.

Attachments

• P7250379.jpg
    P7250379.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 23
  • P7250381.jpg
    P7250381.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 14
  • P7250380.jpg
    P7250380.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 13
Back