Just a few picked up here & there.

Just a few from K.R. Johnson, Sodbuster, Easy Open Jack and of course, his first peanut.
P1030058-1-1.jpg

P1030056-1-1.jpg

P1020423.jpg

P1020418.jpg

P1010708Medium1.jpg

P1010710Medium.jpg

Getting this one soon from Keith Johnson, it is called a LC Peanut, based on the shape of the now famous Lanny Clip, it is only 2 7/8'' long and does have a cap instead of being the standard barehead. We are doing a little something special on the other side and I will post more of it when finished up.
P1050331.jpg

You saw it here first, a first peanut by Richard Rogers, Carbon fibre scales, no liners, weighing in at ONE HALF ounce, based on the Case pattern Peanut. One fine user.

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

In my pocket now, just sliced thru a double wall cardboard box about 4 feet long with no effort, like slicing warm butter.
Thanks Richard on an great execution of my favorite pattern
Jim

A one of: A peanut Lanny Clip by Keith Johnson.

Just got the picture in of my Peanut Lanny Clip, I know it has a cap, but this is one special LC.
A friend arranged for the engraving of the shield by Keith. I want to thank both of them for a
job done in excellence. Hope you enjoy the pictures of a one and only.
2 7/8'' LC PEANUT.

LC-PeanutMedium.jpg

Yup I am here, but haven't been on the forum in a bit. Sorry I called you Matt, I meant Jim!
Not a problem, when I had issues with privacy I used that moniker, but since then other forums like USN, I use my real name. USN
started a traditional knife forum there and has proven to be quite popular. Several makers call it home now.
See ya around,
Jim

Back