It is now Official

ArtinNC

It is official I'm now retired from knifemaking as of 7/13/2015 . After 28 years of making .

Last edited:
Enjoy yourself Art, you earned it.
I've always been a fan of your work and maybe you'll be back as a 'hobby maker' once in a while.:9: Thanks for sharing your work.

Rudy

I'm with the What crowd!!!! how am I going to open Facebook and not see one of those beautiful knives you show. May you have fun and enjoy yourself. Those years go by faster and faster.

Art,
Sorry you are retiring as I have always looked up to you and your work- it is a high standard of workmanship in the craft for us to strive for. But I am also glad for you that you are going to take the time to do some other things and enjoy life a little more. Best to you.
Paul

Thanks for the comments everyone .
I'll still be dropping by to make comments on knives every couple days .

Your work has always been so very good and enjoyable to me. I wish you well on your new journeys whatever they be.
Frank

Art,
You have been a man of few words but your knives have always spoke for themselves. As others have mentioned your work will be missed.
Life is too short not to enjoy so good luck and enjoy all that is yet to come your way.

Art, you will be sorely missed. I have always been a huge fan of your terrific craftsmanship and your eye for form and function. But I understand your desire to do other things. Life is like a roll of toilet paper - the closer you get to the end the faster it goes. I thank you for all the wonderful pics you have posted and wish you health and happiness in your future endeavors. God Bless

Whoops I still got you number I hope you enjoy all the things you want to do Art and I thank
You for those conversations and the time you took to help a beginners skills come a long.
Thank you art from always your friend larry.

Back