Helton Damascus Hunter

Billy Helton

I finished this little buger yesterday, This is the last of six knives I made to send to American Handgunner magizine. I met with Roy Hunting The publisher of the magizine and He gave me a go ahead on being in the magizine will be this winter probally by the time every thing gets done. Coments welcome.
100_0719.jpg

100_0720.jpg

That looks awesome Billy. Great job and congratulations on your up coming publication.

Get ready for the orders to start pouring in once you get published. This knife will sell itself. Beautiful work.2thumbs Wade

Now thats my kinda knife! Beautiful damascus with a amazing burl handle! Great job!
Congrats on the Publication..

God bless YA!

Thanks guys, I cant wait this will be my first publication peroid. Dont know what to expect, I mean most of us are part time makers, and I really dont want to change that right know so we will see how it all works out .

God Bless
Billy

Very slick! Congratulations on the magazine too!! Talk about movin' on up.

SDS

Mr. Helton,
That knife just blows me away! Outstanding! Congradulations on your publication, that kind of work deserves recognition.

Billy,

This is a prime example of what I was talking about yesterday. You sir....Have skills.

Very nice and beautiful blade. Congrats my brother.

Chris

Mr. Helton,
That knife just blows me away! Outstanding! Congradulations on your publication, that kind of work deserves recognition.
Thanks Calvin I appericate it brother
Billy,

This is a prime example of what I was talking about yesterday. You sir....Have skills.

Very nice and beautiful blade. Congrats my brother.

Chris
Chris your skills are coming along nicley brother
Congratulations Mr. Helton!

2thumbs

BC
Thanks Mr bill I need to come over one day and check out that wheel and grit you were telling me about, waiting on some down time

Back