Hello from Oklahoma, another newbie!

S

sumoj275

I wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I am from the OKC, OK area and look forward to meeting some of the makers from our AO. I have always loved sharp objects, thanks PaPa, and things that go boom. Well you guessed it, if I like the above I love the outdoors too.

Looking forward to picking up some ideas and techniques as one day I will have an area that I can put real tools in and experiment/butcher some steel:eek:

Welcome aboard. We are getting quite a group here in Oklahoma. I'm from out near Piedmont.

SDS

KnifeDogsWelcome1.gif

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to learning a lot from you guys and meeting you too.

Bout time you joined Jeff. Welcome to KD brother.

For anyone that does not know Jeff.....He is a good dude.....I think I have traded/sold more with him than anyone on the planet.

Now we just need to get him hooked on building knives2thumbs

You need anything bud, you know where to find me.

Chris

Man, I am getting the joneses to do a knife or two or three. I have three little 3 finger blades from an old saw blade that I picked up from a maker in Tulsa few years back. As soon as the wrestling season is over in a couple weeks I will get to the wood store and pick some wood out and hopefully come across some stag sooner or later and finish them out. I got a feeling once I start doing metal work it will be all down hill then-----the wife complains she doesn't see me enough now, just wait!

Back