Guns, Cut N Shoots and other dual threat weapons

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
I been wanting to put a ton of custom guns and knife combination weapons together in a single thread. Any thing that has a blade and barrel would be cool but also pistols that seem to be low production will be interesting too. I had some on my hard drive and many are my own work but please feel free at add to this thread with whatever you find. Lets build a cut n shoot thread!

brutus_8x10-1.jpg

brutus-axe-head-1.jpg

Copyoforig.jpg

ShipBoardingPistol.jpg

Bump_DaggerGun_Composite-1.jpg

K05272-BumpBruceComp-1.jpg

picture-2.jpg

0003.jpg

warandpeace-1.jpg

brutus-powder-flask-1.jpg

Bump_100713A-web-1.jpg

bump_All-1.jpg

bump-pistol-knife01-w-1.jpg

TheNewellSet-1.jpg

deprezencoffret-04.jpg

deprezencoffret-08.jpg

derringermaverick-03.jpg

derringermaverick-05.jpg

dolneapache-02.jpg

dolneapache-06.jpg

f50.jpg

highrollerleftview-1.jpg

highrollertopviewcloseup-1.jpg

highrollerinbook-1.jpg

Last edited:
That is truly awe inspiring, Bruce. Are the old weapons in your collection?

Dave, great to see ya again. You're missed when you take off like that. You'd make a good Australian on walkabout.
No, I dont have a collection, these are some that Rob Deker sent me. There are some good ones on the web and I hope others will post what they have or find here. This could be one of the best picture collections of curiosa gun/knives on the internet if we all contribute.

I've been going through my old knife mags and saw this the other day.
Couldn't find it on the net so scanned this cover. Al Scott is the maker ABS Master Smith.

Attachments

• 09-05-2010 07;34;24PM.jpg
    09-05-2010 07;34;24PM.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Hi Mark, Thanks for posting
I remember that pistol/dagger well. Its a work of art. I wonder what happened to Al Scott? Last I heard he had carpel tunnel syndrome and isnt working with his hands. One of my major fears too.

Last edited:
Ahh, the Unwin and Rodgers! I've played with several of these in various condition. This one has been well played with. Thanks!

I need that ring revolver!

Me too, I own pics only...but keep coming back to it often.

IT might be pretty simple with no indexing pawl system, the knurling on the cylinder/muzzle means to me you index it by hand...?

Last edited:
I've handled one of these, seems really safe
-the breech pivots to the side on a pin parallel and below the barrel

03-NationalDerringer.jpg

Back