Guns, Cut N Shoots and other dual threat weapons

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
I been wanting to put a ton of custom guns and knife combination weapons together in a single thread. Any thing that has a blade and barrel would be cool but also pistols that seem to be low production will be interesting too. I had some on my hard drive and many are my own work but please feel free at add to this thread with whatever you find. Lets build a cut n shoot thread!

Last edited:

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
That is truly awe inspiring, Bruce. Are the old weapons in your collection?
Dave, great to see ya again. You're missed when you take off like that. You'd make a good Australian on walkabout.
No, I dont have a collection, these are some that Rob Deker sent me. There are some good ones on the web and I hope others will post what they have or find here. This could be one of the best picture collections of curiosa gun/knives on the internet if we all contribute.

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
Hi Mark, Thanks for posting
I remember that pistol/dagger well. Its a work of art. I wonder what happened to Al Scott? Last I heard he had carpel tunnel syndrome and isnt working with his hands. One of my major fears too.

Last edited:

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
Ahh, the Unwin and Rodgers! I've played with several of these in various condition. This one has been well played with. Thanks!