Going Full Time...

Congratulations to you and the entire crew at USA knifemakers supply. Running your own show is a rare delight these days, it takes a lot to make it happen.

I've enjoyed working with you, you're a man of your word, Fred

..cutlery business...metal detecting...guitar pluckin...brewery taste tester...camper...wife's personal horse groomer...4 wheeler drivin...movie mogul...future Emmy winner...

"I love it when a plan comes together!" You have a great business that I have been patronizing since 2008. I don't know how it could get any better but I'm sure you'll find a way. Our best wishes for continued success and an easier schedule.

I don't know how I missed this a couple of weeks ago.
I knew this was coming. Tracy had told me that he was "retiring" and would have more time for trips and fun things. Ha!
Everyone retired I talk to always say, "I don't know how I did everthing I had to do when I had a full time job, now I have even less free time." Welcome to the club, now get busy.
Hope to see you in a couple months.

I don't know how I missed this a couple of weeks ago.
I knew this was coming. Tracy had told me that he was "retiring" and would have more time for trips and fun things. Ha!
Everyone retired I talk to always say, "I don't know how I did everthing I had to do when I had a full time job, now I have even less free time." Welcome to the club, now get busy.
Hope to see you in a couple months.

Thanks Wayne, see you at Blade and we can plan some shenanigans then.

Back