F³ for me...maybe

Curtiss Knives

KD Founding Member #1, Knifemaker
Finished up this one just a bit ago. I did a total stonewash finish for an industrial HD look. I really want to keep this one ...but I may have to let it go. To keep or not to keep? That is the question. Thanks for looking.
sharpen.gif

DSCN2148.jpgDSCN2150.JPGDSCN2149.JPGDSCN2146.jpgDSCN2151.JPGDSCN2152.JPG

Dave, Thats just not up to your normal standard!! Send it to me and ill take care of it.. you wouldn't want that one getting into the wrong hands..

Really bro, Thats a sweet knife. My favorite of these so far! Great grind lines and a awesome profile! Just looks "RIGHT!!!!" One day I will own one of your folders.. :) Ohh yes, I will!

Keep up the great work.
Randy

Whatever you do with it, someone is going to be mighty happy. If you keep it, you can always change your mind later. If you sell it, your decision is final.

Wow, that is really a good looking knife. I want one!!! That would be a tough call on keeping it or not - OK no it wouldn't, I would keep it.

I have to agree with Randy but...you need to send it to me as he allready makes his own awsome stuff!! But seriously that one is awsome and it just looks right!!!!!!!

Back