Ebony Fighter

cote

I had this order for a sub-hilt, I ground 2 blades "one as a spare" in the chance that I scewed one up, I had this blade for over a year now I was'nt sure on what to do with it....this is what I came up with, 3/16" CPM 154 with ebony handle, 416 stainless guard & pommel,spacers are copper, fileworked nickel silver and G10, blade length from tip to guard is 6 1/2" with an O.A.L. of 11 1/2".
Hope you enjoy it, thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Ebony Fighter F (600 x 457).jpg
    Ebony Fighter F (600 x 457).jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 143
I don't know what to say, I love that knife
#1 the grind, WOW
Then the guard and transition to the geometric handle and pommel, it all flows so beautifully.

Gill, that is a real beauty. I love the lines, the spacers, the handle and everything else. My wife was looking over my shoulder and said, "that is one of the best looking knives I have ever seen". Her usual response when I show her a picture is "yeah, honey, now take the trash out".

Gill, that is a real beauty. I love the lines, the spacers, the handle and everything else. My wife was looking over my shoulder and said, "that is one of the best looking knives I have ever seen". Her usual response when I show her a picture is "yeah, honey, now take the trash out".
I know the feeling, my wife is always the first one to see my finished knives and her usual responce is.....yah! great now go shovel the driveway.

Thanks to all of you for your comments, it's really appreciated.

Back