Dave Cole Passed away.

kidterico

I didnt know where to post this but our good FRIEND Dave just Passed away at 12;30.. Pray for LINDA.. Terry Alias KT

I dont know what to say, devastation comes to mind.

Many tears, many memories, and many days before this really hits home. Way too much of this I've seen lately and I'm not taking it well.

Linda, please let us know if you need ANYTHING ok?

Shock is a good word, why is it always the good ones. ... ... ... ...

This lovely man I called my son as he filled that slot for me. Linda I referred to as my daughter and my sincere condolences are tendered to her at this time of grief. ---Sandy

Dave was a kind and gentle soul that was a friend to all and a mentor to many.I was fortunate to be able to call him my friend, and like Dwayne, I have not handled this well.My eyes hurt from the tears I have shed, and there is deep sadness in my heart.Till we meet again on the other side of the rainbow, take care My Brother!

I have just talked to Linda and she wants you all to know she is reading all you nice posts and comments and wants to thank you for the prayes and thoughts. At this time she is not up to posting but will in the future. Thank you all Terry alias KT

I have about 25 knifes Dave made for me. Here are a few pictures The last knife is not finished it needs to be sharpened It is the last one he was working on for me when he passed away. KT

Attachments

• 100_1763.jpg
    100_1763.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_2522a.jpg
    100_2522a.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_2925a.jpg
    100_2925a.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_17311.jpg
    100_17311.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 1116.jpg
    1116.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 5274751341_d3966fdab6_b.jpg
    5274751341_d3966fdab6_b.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Few more

Attachments

• fileknife1.jpg
    fileknife1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
  • gtt.jpg
    gtt.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 8
  • kll.jpg
    kll.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 7
  • securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 9
  • up1.jpg
    up1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_3053a.jpg
    100_3053a.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 6
One thing I do have to regret, was never finishing with Dave what I wanted to have made. One of these days I will track one down so I can have one of his creations.

I have know him over ten years, if thats not procrastination, then I dont know what it is!

I will never forget Dave for all he has done for me and my craft, he is one of the biggest influences on my work and will forever be so. No one besides Sandy has had a more profound effect on what I do and how I do it. From day one.

If there is any form of immortality, then what I learned from Dave will live in me and hopefully in those I have brought his teachings to. I will continue to share what I have learned, and I hope those I give it to will pass it on.

Thank you Dave, and thank you Linda. Both of you made our visit to Blade 2008 a time to remember. It would not have been the same if Dave had not found us floundering around and guided us to everyone else. I feel blessed to have had that time together, and I hope to see Linda again sometime in the future. If anything just to say thanks.

Leatherman Dave had about 6 knifes posted for sale. I know Linda doesnt want to sell them right now but I am sure u could put your name on one for the future. Some one else called and asked for 2 of them this morning.KT

John Cohea thank you for your comments. Even though I never met Dave or you we were very, very close. We were the THREE. I am so glad I still have you and there will be a large void that cant be filled till were all together. Your True Friend Terry alias KT

Back