Cowboy gun rig

John M Cohea

One of my very good customers who is a friend as well.His name is Terry Morin and he is an accomplished leatherworker who specializes in holsters and gunrigs.I suggested a trade a while back, as I really admire his artistry and skills.Here is what he made for me:what!:I felt the only way to show all the details this rig has to offer was with a pro photograph, so off to Chuck Ward it went. Just got this in from Chuck today.Enjoy, and thanks to Chuck and Terry on a job well done!
Terrysrig.jpg

Hey John,
Terry definately has a gift. You run with a very accomplished crowd. Do you have a gun to compliment the holster? And I would love to see what you traded. Not what I was expecting from a post from you, but every bit as beautiful. Wade

John, that's a beauty for sure and Chuck took a great pic too.For those that don't know Terry he is a great leathersmith who has only been doing leather for a few years.Great talent and a great friend.Dave

Here's three rigs he made for me and my wife and the pics are nowhere as good as Chuck's.

ktgunbelt4.jpg

ktgunbelt2.jpg

ktgunbelt1.jpg

One of my very good customers who is a friend as well.His name is Terry Morin and he is an accomplished leatherworker who specializes in holsters and gunrigs.I suggested a trade a while back, as I really admire his artistry and skills.Here is what he made for me:what!:I felt the only way to show all the details this rig has to offer was with a pro photograph, so off to Chuck Ward it went. Just got this in from Chuck today.Enjoy, and thanks to Chuck and Terry on a job well done!
Terrysrig.jpg

That is so awesome it makes me wanna be a cowboy...baby! Yea, I started singing some Kid Rock...sorry.

John glad u like it. It was a honor to make something for a artist like you. Dave thank you for showing some more of my work. It been fun making riggs for you and every one else thank you for your nice comments.I know these are not knives. There are a lot of GREAT artists on this site so I feel lucky to have my rigs shown among such great talent. Thanks again. KT

John,

GREAT score buddy ! That durned KT is one heck of a leather pounder fer sure Pard.

Fantastic work KT and WELCOME to the dog pound buddy !

-Josh

John, my friend, Terry has to feel highly complimented with the reactiion you have to his work. I do not see how it could be any less, and from one with such talent in the same field. I am no longer easily impressed after 65 years of mangling cowhide but you two have done one heck of a job in the impressing department! My son, by choice, Dave Cole, is no slouch either. Good show--all of you!!! ---Sandy---

Back