Christmas KITH??

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be red,white and blue or any of the three, or maybe a period style, that is, a knife that George Washington may have carried, or a Kabar, a theatre knife, pilot's chute knife etc. There are alot of possibilites. What do ya think?

Sean

Keeping it as open as possible for the first one would help. Then we could get alot of people possibly in on it.

A big U.S.A. Christmas in July KITH....Now that's a mouthful. I'm in.

Paul

Well lets get something going so we can post and start it in January. Things like;

Who is running it?

What theme are we going with?

Shealth included or not?

things like this so when sign up time comes it can be posted.

This is going to give a bunch of people time to think and get ready or it.

OK people lets get this going. Need four suggestions for a theme. Then we can run a poll for this, then with a shealth or without a shealth. Need a couple of people to help with this. If I am understanding this right Sean and myself will help. Could we get a couple of more to give a hand with this. Questions about this? I can find answers and I know a few people here have done a KITH before. Lets get things moving so when we do sign up in January we are ready.

James and Sean,
I would be willing to assist, I have participated in several and would be willing to assist or even take the lead role if necessary.
I would suggest leaving the theme as open as possible for this first one.
You can both pm me or even call me if you like to discuss details.
Thanks,

Del, PM sent

Ok eveyone looks like this is a go, we are going to work out the details this weekend. Look for a new post in the next few days so we can get some feedback as to how everyone would like to do it.

Thanks
Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back