Cate's knife

M

Mook

I made this for my daughter.

She has been asking me all about knife making and different woods to use for handles, so while she's been out of town, I made her a 10-year-old-little-girl's version of my "big guy" bush knife.

It's strange, she sings in the choir and likes pink frilly stuff, but she's perfectly happy to roll around in the mud and beat the hell out of her brothers -- WHILE singing show tunes and wearing pink frilly stuff.

And I'm not wrapped around her little finger at all. No sirree, nope... :)

Attachments

• Cate's knife j.JPG
    Cate's knife j.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 98
Mook, good lookin knife. I'm sure she will be extremely excited when she gets home. As for being around her little finger.... it's ok to lie to yourself, but we can obviously see the truth.

Good job! Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with spoiling those you love.

Mook, that's a real good looking knife and it looks like it would fit 10 year old hands very well. I don't think today's kids get an education about knives like some of us older f**ts did. My Dad taught me to respect all tools and showed me how to use and sharpen a knife at a young age. Every time I see someone cut something on a countertop or put a knife in a dishwasher I want to scream. I can still hear what my Dad would say.

LOL!!! That is a great little knife for her. Naaaaw, you aren't wrapped around her little finger at all!!

No Mook your not wrapped around her finger. And I am not wrapped around my son Roman either. I bet our wives would say different. Great looking knife sir.

Looks great. All Daddys are wrapped around their daughters' fingers. I'm the same way.
-John

Good looking little knife there Mook. Just wait til she wants to make her own. 10 yr. olds come up with really interesing designs

Very cool Mook.

I think we all lie to ourselves:D Its better to just accept the fact...They own us2thumbs

Great looking blade!

Chris

Not Daddy's little girl is she?? Hehehe. Like everyone else has said - tell yourself what you will, We can see the truth and there's nothing wrong with it!! Matter of fact I think It's GREAT!!!Keep up the good work, both with the knives AND the young ones!!!

Back