Call for artwork, logo's, theme ideas

BullDogcopy.jpg

This could be just what I look like grinding? :eek:

Nice one.

TA

I stopped by the shirt place today and got some information. I'll be working on it this weekend. Hats too.
I'm not going the cheapest route on these. 3 colors, 100% cotton T's and looking at hooded sweats also.
The hats will be form fit wool blend with embroidered dog on the front, name on the back.
We are at least 3 weeks away from having anything. I'll keep you all posted.

bulldawg2.jpg

Any colors can be put in easily. I cleaned it up a bit and fixed some major mistakes.

Last edited:
bulldawg2.jpg

Any colors can be put in easily. I cleaned it up a bit and fixed some major mistakes.

If you would send me that one in .psd with layers if have it that way. I'll work on patches with that image to start.

I tried it like that first, but didn't like it. I left the open space so something could be added. Almost like a business card set-up.

I tried it like that first, but didn't like it. I left the open space so something could be added. Almost like a business card set-up.

you got the chop skills we need... nice job on all of those.
Can you send me that one and your avatar one? I'd like those in my library for future projects.

I was thinking something like this.

Doglogo2.jpg

Tracy could you pm me your email address again? I will shoot you some stuff I have.

Back