Call for artwork, logo's, theme ideas

This is a logo idea which you could have waterjet cut it out.It's a quick sketch.:D

Attachments

• Knife Dogs Bulldog Head Cutout Design 001.jpg
    Knife Dogs Bulldog Head Cutout Design 001.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 15
My sister is a home based graphic artist. She has specialized in digital scrap booking but is looking to get into logo and banner design. I sic'd her on this project. This is her first version...

jill_sfirstb-dog.jpg

Somebody draw up a Bulldog standing at a KMG dressed in bib overalls grinding a blade with a cigar coming out its mouth! 2thumbs

STR

Knife Dogs Forum

Worry about the Bark. Fear the Blade!

Run with the pack, stay for the blades.

If the bite don't get you the blade will.

Stay on the porch if you ain't got a blade.

No place for lap dogs. Just dogs with blades.

KNIFE DOG FORUMS
DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE BARK, BE AFRAID OF THE BLADE!
WHERE THE BLADE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE BARK!
Where the dog bark and the blades bite!
Worry about the Bark. Fear the Blade!
Run with the pack, stay for the blades.
If the bite don't get you the blade will.
Stay on the porch if you ain't got a blade.
No place for lap dogs. Just dogs with blades.

I like Rick's design on his 101 post. Make some nice necklaces. My grandsons would love them as they are Bulldogs.

My sister is a home based graphic artist. She has specialized in digital scrap booking but is looking to get into logo and banner design. I sic'd her on this project. This is her first version...

jill_sfirstb-dog.jpg

The simplicity of this one would be better for branding and SWAG... :cool:

we keep getting closer. Just to make sure, we are developing multiple images on a theme. Eventually one may bubble up to more visible than the others but we want variations and different interpretations. These are really going well and I want to thank all of you for your help an interest in this. We'll have some cool stuff around it.

we keep getting closer. Just to make sure, we are developing multiple images on a theme. Eventually one may bubble up to more visible than the others but we want variations and different interpretations. These are really going well and I want to thank all of you for your help an interest in this. We'll have some cool stuff around it.

A few more ....... :confused:

DogGrey-Copy.jpg

DOGBblackOrange-Copy.jpg

BewareDogAA-Copy.jpg

Having a KNIFE somewhere on the logo might be good,possibly hanging from the collar like a tag would,maybe holding it in his mouth.

No offense to anyone posting but I haven't seen anything yet I like better than the top of the page where it reads,"Knife Dogs Forums for the Knife Industry with the bulldog to the right except for Gun Mike's post with the same dog holding a knife in its mouth. To me that looks pretty darn good.

STR

Last edited:
I was not pleased with the ears I originally drew.:(This looks better to me folded down.Now it's finished.:D

Attachments

• Knife Dogs Forum Knife Dog #2 001.jpg
    Knife Dogs Forum Knife Dog #2 001.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 17
Back