Any Forum issues? Bugs! give us the bugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visitor messages are confusing. I would turn them off if I knew how. They are awkward and public when they seem private. Getting notified of a PM via email is a user selected option (I think).

The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.
Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages
I've got it (had it for a while) checked in the User CP, but it still isn't emailing me like it was previously.

Well for the last two days I have not been kicked off and have not had to log in everytime I got on the forum. Thanks Tracy, you give only the best.

good to hear.
I doubled the length of time for inactive log off.
i think the other fix took care of most of the other issues.

Any new skins in the works Boss?

not until version 4.0 is installed here and we are waiting on 2 plug ins to be updated to be compatible with the upgrade. There is no ETA on the plugins being ready.

when we get all that up and done and the software is proven as stable, we'll look around for a few skins.

Awesome, hope all goes as planned!

not until version 4.0 is installed here and we are waiting on 2 plug ins to be updated to be compatible with the upgrade. There is no ETA on the plugins being ready.

when we get all that up and done and the software is proven as stable, we'll look around for a few skins.

T--

The site was kicking me out after a few minutes tonight, even jumping from post to post (not inactive). When I tried to log back on, my password would disappear from the box when I hit enter or click OK, as if I never typed it. I had to close Windows Explorer, open it back up, and log in again. So far, I'm still in.

Whenever I try to open a link to the gallery it opens in another window. That's fine, but then I have to log in on the second window to see whatever is in the gallery. . .

Nathan

Not getting notices of posts to my give away thread, have not had one all morning and thought it strange after I had posted the winners. Still receiving other emails, but not from KD.
Thanks,
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back