All about Survival knives

M

Mlopez

Survival knives also known as bush craft knives are knives which are made for survival purposes when lost in an unsafe environment. It is required for one’s safety. It is interesting to know that its origin dates back to ages. Military units generally issue some type of survival knife to pilots in the event they land up in an unsafe environment. Hunters, hikers, and outdoor sport enthusiasts use survival knives. Some survival knives are heavy-bladed and thick; others are lightweight or fold in order to save weight and bulk as part of a larger survival kit. Their functions often include serving as a hunting knife.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer the link in your sig line:D

Yeah, you might want to talk to the boss if your only reason for being here is advertisement and selling of cheap knives.

Or, jump up stairs and at least properly introduce yourself.

Anyone got some hot sauce....Nothing better than a fried spam sammich2thumbs

I'm going to be be real nice this time and give you the benefit of the doubt and a warning. If you want to post a link to your website, you can do it here: http://www.knifedogs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29
If you plan on doing any more advertising other than your sigline than that you can PM BossDog for a paid membership.
I will move you thread to the section I mentioned above.
-John

Good job, John, I wondered if someone was going to help that person understand Knife Dogs and how we do things around here. I was dumb enough to go to that website just long enough to see a bunch of junk for sale. If you want I can knee drop him and make him do the funky chicken.

Last edited:
We're pretty quick on the trigger when it comes to spammers....

....we'll give this fellow a little leash and see where it goes.

BC

I was expecting to see a brief history on "Survival Knives", guess I fell for that one hook line and sinker.

Back