A very sad day.

Fred, I don't know if words could ever help but my most heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

" Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted" Mathew Chapter 5 verse 4

Fred, I can't imagine the depth of your dispair. Knowing how much I love my own grandchildren my heart breaks to hear of your loss. May God bless you and comfort you and all who are affected by this. Never forget that God loves you so much that he gave his only begotten Son that whoever believes in him shall have everlasting life.

Fred, I am sending prayers and thoughts for your family's loss of a little loved one. I know what the loss of a baby feels like. The only comfort I may offer is time is the healing process. God bless all!

So sorry for your loss Fred. May you feel the presence of the Holy Spirit in a special way in the coming days.

Damn Fred I am very sorry to hear about this. Best thoughts go out to Kevin and the Rowe family. Very upsetting to talk with you earlier. Once again my condolences and if you or Kev need anything please call. -Burton

Back