A Hunter, a Boner, and a Chef Don’t Walk into a Bar

Did you hear about the two guy’s following Ms. B as she threw the severed part out the window? One guy said, as it hit the window, that’s the biggest bug splash I’ve ever seen! The other old guy said “that wasn’t a bug!”

This isn’t off track - it’s headed for a train wreck.
Serious one. Your blades are awesome but your leather work is exceptional.

This isn’t off track - it’s headed for a train wreck.
Serious one. Your blades are awesome but your leather work is exceptional.
Wow! OP, that’s a tremendous compliment coming from you. I appreciate it more than you know, brother.

ah it took me a while to figure out what in the world you were talking about here. However, I do know 100% who Lorena Bobbitt is lol. She’s the lady who sliced off Nancy Kerrigan’s husband’s (Evander Holyfield) ear off. Duh
And she would have been charged, but the blood stained glove found at the scene of the crime didn't match the color of the Bronco she was driving, or something like that....

BTW, the knives (and sheath) look really good. Don't be afraid to round those handles a bit more. I'm sure they feel pretty good as is, but they look like they'd feel better with a little more curves.

I don't know about anyone else, but my boners always feel better when they're a bit more round than they are flat.

BTW, the knives (and sheath) look really good. Don't be afraid to round those handles a bit more. I'm sure they feel pretty good as is, but they look like they'd feel better with a little more curves.

I don't know about anyone else, but my boners always feel better when they're a bit more round than they are flat.
Thanks for the compliments and especially the critique. I was wondering if I had rounded them enough. I always end up rounding too much in some spots and not enough in others. I end up chasing a wavy line running length ways down the handle. I seem to always get carried away when it comes to the shoe shine part. Lol

Back