A Hunter, a Boner, and a Chef Don’t Walk into a Bar

I may need your help, Kevin, particularly with the application to female psychology. The premise is that you should already know the answer without asking any questions. The equation always simplifies to a differential equation beginning with a null set and infinite variables, where the answers are Everything and Nothing, expressed in units of Tf (fine then) and Mn ((nevermind).

The graph is always a circle where the end point brings you back to the beginning. No matter how I work the problem it results in Error. I tried to define the limits of the circle by finding a point, but whenever I establish a point there’s always a tangent MF (my fault).

Can you help me?
Nope. Lol

I may need your help, Kevin, particularly with the application to female psychology. The premise is that you should already know the answer without asking any questions. The equation always simplifies to a differential equation beginning with a null set and infinite variables, where the answers are Everything and Nothing, expressed in units of Tf (fine then) and Mn ((nevermind).

The graph is always a circle where the end point brings you back to the beginning. No matter how I work the problem it results in Error. I tried to define the limits of the circle by finding a point, but whenever I establish a point there’s always a tangent MF (my fault).

Can you help me?
My biggest issue when it comes to these types of problems is that as soon as I get to multiply, I lose interest in figuring it out.

Back