A $50 purchase today

George, I continue to fail to understand why good things repeatedly happen to you. :confused: :D

Guess who is going to help me set it up?????:unsure:

Who???:unsure: Me?:unsure: I'm going to need plenty of Carbohydrates!!! I may be big, but I'm getting old, I don't have the strength I used too. When it comes to the heavy lifting down to the cellar, we go in short bursts with long breaks and we'll getter done!!!:D:D

Who???:unsure: Me?:unsure: I'm going to need plenty of Carbohydrates!!! I may be big, but I'm getting old, I don't have the strength I used too. When it comes to the heavy lifting down to the cellar, we go in short bursts with long breaks and we'll getter done!!!:D:D
Listen Nephew, if I was your age I wouldn't need your help. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Last edited:
Listen Nephew, if I was your age I wouldn't need your help. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Uncle George,

When you were my age, you hadn't been recently crippled by several years of combat. :p I was also being extremely modest and respectfully boosting the ego of my elders:cool::D

You go Uncle.

Jeff

Uncle George,

When you were my age, you hadn't been recently crippled by several years of combat. :p I was also being extremely modest and respectfully boosting the ego of my elders:cool::D

You go Uncle.

Jeff

The several years of combat, now I understand why your face looks the way it does.:eek::eek: You shouldn't of tried catching the bullets in your teeth. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

The several years of combat, now I understand why your face looks the way it does.:eek::eek: You shouldn't of tried catching the bullets in your teeth. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Ouch Uncle,

That hurts, where's my morphine drip when I need it? Maybe that's why my wife left before I got back! What a revelation!!!:unsure:

Back