2014 Knifemaker Holiday Gift Exchange

My package has been received, and I've also received a VERY nice package from OkieCowboy. I look forward to this gift exchange each year - LOTS of fun. THANK YOU Jess for putting it together this year. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.

Ken H>

Got The Most Amazing box from DeMo today!! THANK YOU .... is it wrong to want Have you call my wife for shopping tips.. Thanks Again

I received my box from KenH .Nice little stash of wood and some 15N20 .Time to make some Damascus.Thanks a Ken !

Attachments

• IMAG0711.jpg
    IMAG0711.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 31
Received my secret Santa gift from Larry Franklin, thanks Larry I will put it to good use.

Peter

Attachments

• XMAS1000.jpg
    XMAS1000.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 38
I also Have a pass along gift which will be forwarded to another lucky recipient in the next week or so. So if you've been naughty, chances are you getting it!.......:les:

Peter

Hey guys got mine today from Jess 4 really nice blocks of wood, would love to post pic but my cord is messed up. Jess that birds eye maple is cool thank you.

Peter Martin, Well I now you have most things you already need so took shot in the dark hope they are usefull, Janik next ??? :)

Last edited:
Got The Most Amazing box from DeMo today!! THANK YOU .... is it wrong to want Have you call my wife for shopping tips.. Thanks Again

OkieCowboy

I try to stay clear of wives and suggestions at Christmas time. :biggrin:

I hope you enjoy your gift. Post up some pictures and share with the world.

Merry Christmas!

DeMo

My new best friend dropped a goodie box in the U.S. Mail.

Pretty awesome stuff.
1. Elk tip
2. Stag handle scales
3. Corby bolts (stainless and brass)
4. Kit knife blank
5. Really nice business card

Thank you Steve Janik! I hope you have a great Christmas holiday season.

DeMo

DSC04234.jpg

OkieCowboy

I try to stay clear of wives and suggestions at Christmas time. :biggrin:

I hope you enjoy your gift. Post up some pictures and share with the world.

Merry Christmas!

DeMo

can't say that I blame ya for staying out of that one either.. ;-)

Again.. I just can't get over how awesome this box o goodies was... Thanks again DeMo.... Altough there was a brief moment I had a puzzled look on my face concerning the box...until it rattled ;-)

20141219_212605.jpg

I got two great blocks of maple from Faron Moore. I'm looking forward to using them, they look great! Thanks much Faron!

Received my gift yesterday from Keith Willis 4 sets of handle scales.

Thanks Keith, I need to get to work and put these to use.

Merry Christmas
Mark

Thanks Peter Martin for the beautiful Amber Dyed Mule deer antler section. It has the greatest red tones outside, can't wait to see what's inside. Only Cullpepper can achieve this quality.
Merry Christmas Peter!!

Last edited:
Back