Prayers Requested

"God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength but with your testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it" (1 Corinthians 10:13).

Hang in there my friend.

Jim, just a quick note to let you know Autumn and I will be praying for you and your wife. One of her friends and a different friends mom are both breast cancer survivors. Hang in there.

Jim, just a quick note to let you know Autumn and I will be praying for you and your wife. One of her friends and a different friends mom are both breast cancer survivors. Hang in there.
Prayers have been answered BIG TIME. News Flash_ Posted here first. Margarets' tissue sample came back and surgeon just this minute called. She is a 11 risk factor (low runs from 0 to 20). She WILL NOT have to have chemo. Just a one a day pill for 5 years. Praise the Lord!!!

:35::biggrin::happy:

I have the biggest,goofiest grin on my face...
That is fantastic!
Good Things to Good People,
May you both remain Healthy and Happy!!!

Thank you guys & gals for praying and thinking of us. I cried like a baby when I heard the news, still have tears of Joy running down my cheeks. It was the best news I have ever heard, except when Margaret said yes when I asked her to marry me.

Back