Prayers Requested

More prayers needed, as stated before, the surgeon did not get all the margins clean. The second surgery is this coming Tuesday. Please pray that she get ALL clean margins. The balloon will be inserted when the second surgery is done, BUT, if the second pathology shows any active cancer cells they will snatch the balloon and have to do yet another surgery to clear margins. They will not start radiation until final pathology is totally clear. After surgery Tues we go down again to get results of path report on Thursday and have a CAT scan to insure proper placement of balloon. If all clear and balloon was place properly, radiation begins following Monday. We will be staying in Birmingham in Courtyard by Marriott so we do not have to travel twice a day. Margaret is very upset at not being able to take a shower for those 5 days. So lots to pray about.

1. Clear Margins
2. Proper placement of balloon
3. Margaret's nerves and concern of no showers for a week. (she hates baths, washing in own filth is her view).
4. Recovery to be go well.
5. My nerves, I know I am suppose to give it all to the Lord, but I keep taking it back.

Thanks to all my friends for lifting us up, I know not how I would be if it was not for the prayers gone before me.
Jim

No doubt about it... prayers sent to the JatMat family! Hope things continue getting better, Jim.

Ah, my heart goes out to the both of you, it really does. I know all about those "clean margins" and what all that means.

My continued prayers, re-doubled.

Ah, my heart goes out to the both of you, it really does. I know all about those "clean margins" and what all that means.

My continued prayers, re-doubled.

ML, good to see you. I hope you around the corner on your health and on the mend..

ML, good to see you. I hope you around the corner on your health and on the mend..

Great to see you too, sir!! Mr. Farmer recommended that I check the place out, so here I am. :p

I'm doing well...I'm about 3 months out of treatment. I'm slowly getting stronger and I have hair now! :D

JatMat,

My continued prayers for you and your wife. A lot of folks don't realize what we guys go through on the support end of an ordeal like this.

We are at our 4 year anniversary and are always pleased to get an all clear report.

My prayer is for you and your wife to travel the same road.

Carey

Update On the Love of My Life, for 46 years now.

She seems to be OK, but started draining yellow fluid and having fever in left breast Thurs. We contacted Dr. who prescribed antibiotics and said infection would not deter surgery. Please add to prayer that the infection is NOT staph. My daughter had a really hard time getting rid of a staph infection, required a couple of surgeries. So many things just keep testing my resolve to give it all to the Lord. My nerves are shot, we just want it to be over with. Please pray for me as well.
I do APPRECIATE each and every post of responses, don't reply to each, but please know I share them with Margaret and she is appreciative as well.
May God Bless you and your families and thank you for lifting us up.
Jim

continuing prayers for your family, Jim. Hang in there brother!

P.S. I agree with Margaret about baths... always got creeped out on the concept of soaking in my own soup :D

Quick update, wife is in severe pain from second surgery, she has two tubes hanging out, one a drain, other a straw like tube that connect to the radiation balloon. We still have to wait for further pathology to be sure all traces of cancer are gone. The surgeon never saw any or felt any. Only found under microscope after being stained. So surgeon is HOPING they cleared the margins, if not, (we find out Thursday) she will have to have full mastectomy next Tuesday.

Please pray margins are clear now, she is so tired of the pain and surgeries.
Thank You,
Jim

Smoke and Healing Thoughts rolling from Canada...
may you both overcome these trials,and be free of the suffering and fear.
DSCN1292.jpg

Prayers answered, Got the report in this am, the surgeon removed another 3 cm cancer, and CLEARED the margins. We had the CAT scan Thurs and are now set to start the 5 days of radiation Monday. We go twice a day 9 am and 3 pm, get
a CAT scan each time to insure proper placement of balloon and then 10 minutes of radiation. She will not require chemo.2thumbs

Thanks to each and everyone of you praying for us. God has blessed us with great friends and a great answer to prayer.
Jim

BTW: Motel does have wireless, so don't talk about me too much. ;)

Back