I'll be looking for volunteers

I made a 2-3 gallon of Cajun chicken stew on saturday and the only hot season I used was a butter bean size of Indian George's new recipe. Great flavor and plenty hot enough was the benefit from that stuff. I found out another added benefit from that pepper relish, next it proved to be an excellent colon cleanser.:rolleyes:

Johnny have you got any of that Cajun stew left? Send it my way, I love Cajun food and most Creole food. I make a Chicken Fricasee that'll make you wanna dance and I ain't too bad on a Seafood Gumbo.

Denton,
Maybe he could send it to Patrice and have it included in his recipe book!
IG,
I was born in Cuba, and while their cuisine is heavy in the use of spices, they do not use much or any hot chili's. So I did not taste any until I was an adult, trying Chinese szechuan (not sure about spelling) dishes. Then I started trying my hand at making spicy(hot) food.
Unfortunately my son and I are the only ones that like that kind of food.
I looked for some Habaneros for you and found Scotch bonnet at about $6 a pound. I will continue to look.
Regards,
Fred

Denton,
Maybe he could send it to Patrice and have it included in his recipe book!
IG,
I was born in Cuba, and while their cuisine is heavy in the use of spices, they do not use much or any hot chili's. So I did not taste any until I was an adult, trying Chinese szechuan (not sure about spelling) dishes. Then I started trying my hand at making spicy(hot) food.
Unfortunately my son and I are the only ones that like that kind of food.
I looked for some Habaneros for you and found Scotch bonnet at about $6 a pound. I will continue to look.
Regards,
Fred

Thanks Fred2thumbs

I'm sitting here in front of the PC having supper, a plate of beans & saugy's loaded with some HT relish, um um good:D

IG
Where are you finding these peppers?? My wife runs a plant nursery and has a crowd of "I cant find a hott enough pepper" folks that want to grow their own. If you can steer me in the right direction, Ill have her pot out extras and keep them in the green house. For what ever reason , 2 exact same pepper plants (same batch of seeds) one grown outside, one grown in the green house, the green house plant is much hotter!

Anyone have a clue as to why this is??

She also has a couple of plants that are several years old, the seem to get hotter as they age.

Just a thought ;)

God Bless
Mike

IG
Where are you finding these peppers?? My wife runs a plant nursery and has a crowd of "I cant find a hott enough pepper" folks that want to grow their own. If you can steer me in the right direction, Ill have her pot out extras and keep them in the green house. For what ever reason , 2 exact same pepper plants (same batch of seeds) one grown outside, one grown in the green house, the green house plant is much hotter!

Anyone have a clue as to why this is??

She also has a couple of plants that are several years old, the seem to get hotter as they age.

Just a thought ;)

God Bless
Mike
Mike, you can get the peppers here
http://www.pepperheads-hotsauces.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25&products_id=533
And I seen the seeds on Ebay.;)
http://home.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nk...&_osacat=14314

Last edited:
IG,
Your special got here. It is great!!! My son and I are trying it a little at a time with lots of respect. The smoky taste and the heat combination is sensational.
Thanks for letting us try it!
I will look up your regular in the for sale section.
Regards,
Fred

IG,
Your special got here. It is great!!! My son and I are trying it a little at a time with lots of respect. The smoky taste and the heat combination is sensational.
Thanks for letting us try it!
I will look up your regular in the for sale section.
Regards,
Fred

Glad you liked it:D

3 Chipotle tortillas slathered with Ghost pepper Heat Treat Relish, 1 can of Stagg Dynamite Habanero Chili, 4 Jalapeno Oscar Meyer Hot dogs, and plenty of cheese!!!! What does that spell????

DELICIOUS!!!

3 Chipotle tortillas slathered with Ghost pepper Heat Treat Relish, 1 can of Stagg Dynamite Habanero Chili, 4 Jalapeno Oscar Meyer Hot dogs, and plenty of cheese!!!! What does that spell????DELICIOUS!!!

Holy Krap :eek: Now I get it. You guys from Alaska......with a meal like that, your next krap would be equivilent to burning a cord of wood! Talk about saving the forest :confused: :rolleyes:

Back