I'll be looking for volunteers

Looking forward to trying this one as your smoked heat treating relish is my go to jar for kicking things up a notch. In fact I just stirred a bit into some BBQ sauce to dip some chicken nuggets in.

Allen,

This particular relish, Ghost/Habanero is kicking up about 20 notches.

Wa..Wa..Wally,

Don from work who bought a couple of jars, a couple of months ago, is bringing a small jar to work tomorrow, he will grab a couple of tablespoon full so he can try it in his cooking. He sampled some on a chip today (just a few little itsy bitsy grains on the chip) and he was very very impressed by how much hotter it is than the standard HT relish, makes you sweat just typing about it :eek:

Hope I'm not too late, I'd like to try it. Thanks!

VBR,

Den

Oh boy you have a new victim. :D

Bro!!! This stuff is lethal.:eek: I am going to try and make a hot sauce with it unsure. I plan on cutting it down with more garlic, onions and etc.:D
I am shotting for a "Damn" and not a "Oh My God". HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Wa..Wa..Wally,

Not for nuthin' but,,,this stuff is so caustic that you better make up a disclaimer to protect yourself in case some of the newbie hot stuff wannabeis hurt themselves with the ghost/hab relish. People can sign it electronically.

You don't want to be held liable for distributing this relish as it should have an MSDS provided by OSHA, I'm NOT kidding :eek: :D

Ht relish

IG,
Is it too late to get on your new list. My son and I would like to try your relish.
I have read about them several times and am curious. He is only 12, do you think that it will accelerate or slow down his rate of growth?:eek:
Thanks,
Fred

Hey IG, did you forget me? I haven't gotten the relish yet and the inside of my mouth is feeling real cold.

IG,
Is it too late to get on your new list. My son and I would like to try your relish.
I have read about them several times and am curious. He is only 12, do you think that it will accelerate or slow down his rate of growth?:eek:
Thanks,
Fred

I think it would end his growth rate.:D Send me your address.;)

Last edited:
HEHEHEHEHE!!!
Holy Mother of God that stuff is hot, hot, hot! I love it. I put a small amount on the tip of a butter knife about 20 minutes ago and tasted it. It was so hot to begin with that my eyes watered and my stuffy nose opened right up. I couldn't really taste it for the heat. But then as the heat slowly subsided it left the most wonderful aftertaste in my mouth - the smokiness and all the flavors came through perfectly. It is simply delicious. I cook a lot of Thai style food and Szechuan Chinese and I can't wait to add some HT relish to my recipes. I can't thank you enough for sending this and the wrought iron to me.
From Denton Eller
Glad you like it Bro.Jaw Drop

OK you old reprobate I got the sample in the mail just in time for lunch... HOT LUNCH!!!

I see now why you put it in a prescription bottle...This is definitely a controlled substance :eek:

Tried it in some salsa, really hot but like you said the smokiness and after taste is great! When can you send some more?
:beg:

I've got a couple of guys at the office that think they like hot stuff ;) I need some that I can take in at lunch for a good laugh without letting go of what you just sent.

It's just too good for them ;)

Thanks Bubba,

Mike

OK you old reprobate I got the sample in the mail just in time for lunch... HOT LUNCH!!!

I see now why you put it in a prescription bottle...This is definitely a controlled substance :eek:

Tried it in some salsa, really hot but like you said the smokiness and after taste is great! When can you send some more?
:beg:

I've got a couple of guys at the office that think they like hot stuff ;) I need some that I can take in at lunch for a good laugh without letting go of what you just sent.

It's just too good for them ;)

Thanks Bubba,

Mike

Glad you like it Bubba. :eek: This was just a sample batch that I put together.unsure
I have less than a quart left and I do not have any Habenaros to cut the Ghost Chilies with if I get more off Ebay:(

Please do not send me any of your 'hott stuff'! I don't eat anything that's hotter than Heinz Tomato Ketchup! :D :bud:

JEEEEBUS Harold this is some potent stuff:eek:

I came home today and looked over at the mailbox. Had a little yellow envelope hanging out with flames coming off in all directions....

Grabbed it and headed straight for the kitchen. Warmed up a Brat and smeared the first bite with what I THOUGHT was a rationed amount....BOY was I wrong...haha This stuff is hell ina bottle....I love it. The smokey after taste is awesome....I might chop up a little more garlic since I have a garlic fetish and mix in a little. The smeel of this stuff is yummy.....Almost better than Weapon Shield...haha

I now have some good stuff to get a few relatives that are coming in for the holidays with. Gonna be good times this Hell in a jar.

Thanks George, this stuff is tasty....yet dangerous:eek:2thumbs:D

Chris

Awesome stuff George!!! Just got mine tonight. The Cap was wanting to blow off!!! Good thing you taped it!!! I speard some (rather thickly ) on a tortillaput a bunch of shredded cheese on it that I melted in the microwave. The smokines was amazing. I then mixed some with Mayo, and made a turkey and Muenster sandwich. It is very tasty!!! i love hot stuff, and i look forward to using it on a regular basis on all things.

Awesome stuff George!!! Just got mine tonight. The Cap was wanting to blow off!!! Good thing you taped it!!! I speard some (rather thickly ) on a tortillaput a bunch of shredded cheese on it that I melted in the microwave. The smokines was amazing. I then mixed some with Mayo, and made a turkey and Muenster sandwich. It is very tasty!!! i love hot stuff, and i look forward to using it on a regular basis on all things.

Do me a favor:confused:. Do not eat it outside, I do not want to be responsible for more global warming. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

JEEEEBUS Harold this is some potent stuff:eek:

I came home today and looked over at the mailbox. Had a little yellow envelope hanging out with flames coming off in all directions....

Grabbed it and headed straight for the kitchen. Warmed up a Brat and smeared the first bite with what I THOUGHT was a rationed amount....BOY was I wrong...haha This stuff is hell ina bottle....I love it. The smokey after taste is awesome....I might chop up a little more garlic since I have a garlic fetish and mix in a little. The smeel of this stuff is yummy.....Almost better than Weapon Shield...haha

I now have some good stuff to get a few relatives that are coming in for the holidays with. Gonna be good times this Hell in a jar.

Thanks George, this stuff is tasty....yet dangerous:eek:2thumbs:D

Chris

Don't forget to take some pix's when they are trying it and please post them.:D

Back