I'll be looking for volunteers

Come to think of it :duh:The BBBB Beaver is not normal or a human being. HEHEHEHEHEHE!

That is to funny. :D But if he is eating your relish by the spoonfuls then he may not be normal but it would be your fault, your relish does strange things to people, just look at me. :p

2guns
Yep!!! Super hot is what I am looking for.:eek: My Heat Treating Relish is getting kind of tame. HEHEHEHE!!! The BBBB Beaver eats my HT'g Relish by the spoonfuls, this would kill a normal human being.:eek: Come to think of it :duh:The BBBB Beaver is not normal or a human being. HEHEHEHEHEHE!

Wa..Wa..Wally, about a month ago you got a sample of those ghost peppers, and we tried it out. It seems to me that once you reach a certain level on the Scovile scale, it doesn't matter anymore :cool: after you pass 1/2 million scoviles it feels that it's all the same. Those Ghost peppers are over 1 million, mixing them with your HT relish will certainly enhance the octane :running dog: 2guns

It's funny though. At your last HI, I brought Tom over. He had told me how much "hot" food he likes. It was cool watching him test the HT relish, the things you see when you don't have a camera.

We be smokin.2thumbs2guns:bud:
Bottom rack has a marinated pork roast, next rack the Ghost Chilies and the top the Habs.dancing dog
I am hoping that the roast gets some dripping from the Ghost Chilies.wow wee Will finish the roast on the grill with my home made BBQ sauce on Saturday.:D
Ya'll are invited. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Last edited:
Damn it George...now you done it....Is it lunch time yet or whatunsure

Lookin good2thumbs

We be smokin.2thumbs2guns:bud:
Bottom rack has a marinated pork roast, next rack the Ghost Chilies and the top the Habs.dancing dog
I am hoping that the roast gets some dripping from the Ghost Chilies.wow wee Will finish the roast on the grill with my home made BBQ sauce.:D
Ya'll are invited. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Got the relish all made up.oh no! 1 But there is something missing. I added more vinegar and etc. I can't tell if it taste different, because my taste buds are burnout from the first taste test.cry me a river 1
The BBBB Beaver is heading this way as we speak for a taste test. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Got the relish all made up.oh no! 1 But there is something missing. I added more vinegar and etc. I can't tell if it taste different, because my taste buds are burnout from the first taste test.cry me a river 1
The BBBB Beaver is heading this way as we speak for a taste test. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

You still have taste buds, IG? ;)
So, poor BBBB Beaver is the new test monkey, huh? You better keep a bucket of water handy, in case he bursts into flames during the taste test. Your culinary delights are way too hot for me! :eek: :D

You still have taste buds, IG? ;)
So, poor BBBB Beaver is the new test monkey, huh? You better keep a bucket of water handy, in case he bursts into flames during the taste test. Your culinary delights are way too hot for me! :eek: :D

SISSY This new stuff is to hot for me also.:eek:

Sampled some of the ghost/habinero relish yesterday (very hot). The jury is still out on the taste. I had to take some home and will perform furthuer testing (like mixing with food).

Also picked up a jar of horse radish sauce that Wa..Wa..Wally made, I'll let you know what's with that also :cool:.

Ig, have you used that species of pepper before? If you are not familar with them I suggest you place the toliet paper in refrigerator.:D

I thought that was what those tiny bathroom sized refrigerators were for. No wonder my wife laughs at me so much when I make hot wings.

I would love to try some of this concoction - I'm having problems hitting the "sweat" barrier ever since I got used to "atomic" level. Maybe "forge" level will push me into that blissful zone again.

It just occurred to me - they sell THOSE on ebay, but we can't sell balisongs on ebay. That is somehow very twisted...

:D

I thought that was what those tiny bathroom sized refrigerators were for. No wonder my wife laughs at me so much when I make hot wings.

I would love to try some of this concoction - I'm having problems hitting the "sweat" barrier ever since I got used to "atomic" level. Maybe "forge" level will push me into that blissful zone again.

Bubba, send me your address.;) This stuff is like you swallowed a little piece of hell.:eek: My Heat Treating Relish has more flavor.2thumbs

Have new labels. I forgot who made it for me.:eek:

Those labels should definately be put on the Ghost/Hab mix.

Tried it last night mixed with my beans & saugies, much hotter that the straight up HT relish. Still hard to find what is missing in this mix, :eek: oh just remembered,,,,,my TASTEBUDS :eek: must have got burned away from the first time I tried them ban1

I am going to mail out the samples this AM.shakin So if you Bubba's see a mushroom cloud in the north eastern sky, that means they are in transit. HEHEHEHEHE!!!!
Please advise upon delivery.:D

Last edited:
Those labels are awesome. I saw the mushroom cloud building, that must have been you packing it up.....lol2thumbs

Looking forward to trying this one as your smoked heat treating relish is my go to jar for kicking things up a notch. In fact I just stirred a bit into some BBQ sauce to dip some chicken nuggets in.

Back